THE TALE OF THE IMMORTAL Chapter 12

(Y/N) (L/N)

(Y/n) pov

(Y/n): I'm awake, oh, good morning luida.

Luida: Let's go, get up, in a little while they will serve breakfast, if we are the first maybe we can eat bread

Luida runs out to the room where breakfast would be served. We made a deal last night to get up early to go eat the good stuff for breakfast. The food at the orphanage was really bad overall but the bread was delicious.

I've been in the orphanage since I was born, I never met my parents, all I knew about them was that their last name was (l/n) but I never cared because if they abandoned me it means they didn't want to.

Despite that I've known Luida since we were babies, we are like brother and sister, we never leave each other's side and always take care of each other.

We arrived at the cafeteria very early and Mirtf was serving food on the table. She is the old lady who takes care of the orphanage, she takes care of all of us alone, she is very strict and constantly fights with some of the other children for some silly reason .

Luida: Good morning Miss Mirtf.

Ms.Mirft: What the hell are you doing here the sun hasn't fully risen yet?

(Y/n): we're tired of (B/N) and her denim taking the good part of breakfast and having that disgusting stuff.

*poof*

Ms.Mirft smacked me on the head and I already felt that it was going to leave a mark tomorrow.

Ms.Mirft: what the hell did you say (L/n), know that I buy the bread, since the thing you're complaining about so much I make it myself.

(Y/n): I already asked you not to call me that.

*poof*

She gave me one more blow to the head

Ms.Mirft: I put food on the table three times a day every day of the week and I take care of you all by myself. I think the least I deserve is you not insulting my cooking and being able to call you whatever I want.