SPBMB 12

His eyes widened as soon as he realizes what's happening

His eyes widened as soon as he realizes what's happening. Jimin and him are kissing. They're kissing. On the lips. Jungkook slowly relaxes, gripping his pants as he closes his eyes. He felt an arm around his waist, making him blush.

They pulled away as they breathe heavily, staring at each other before laughing.
"That... Was amazing" Jungkook says, looking down as he smiled.
"Yeah" Jimin says, his hand still on the younger's waist.

"You didn't feel uncomfortable, right?" Jimin asks as he lightly squeezes the younger's waist.
"No... Don't worry, I didn't... I wouldn't kiss back if I did..." Jungkook says, giggling as he looked up. They made eye contact before smiling.

"So... Was that a yes? A yes that you like me back?" Jungkook asks and Jimin chuckles, nodding.
"Yes, Jungkook ah... I like you too" Jimin says, lightly patting the younger's cheek. Jungkook smiles wider, shaking his head.

"So... Rate me" Jimin says and the younger raises his brow, confused on the sudden question.
"What?" Jungkook says and Jimin chuckles.
"Rate my kissing skills" Jimin says and winked at the younger.
"Aigoo, do I need to?" Jungkook says as he feels flustered.

"Why? Can you not? Are you shy?" Jimin asks and Jungkook huffs.
"Leave me alone, hyung" Jungkook says, turning away with his arms crossed, acting like he's mad. Jimin smiles and decides to tickle the younger, who started laughing, trying to get away from him.

Jungkook is startled as he's met with his parents, who had these serious looks on their faces. He gulps, smiling awkwardly.
"Mom... Dad, what's the matter?" Jungkook asks and the two looked at each other before back at him.

"Care to explain yourself?" His mother asks as she stared at him.
"What do you mean?" Jungkook says and his mom laughs.

"We know about you and Jimin acting"