SPBMB 8

Jungkook once again met Jimin

Jungkook once again met Jimin. He was only supposed to be grocery shopping, but here he is, having some street food with Jimin. The older happens to be in the same store and invited him for this.

Jungkook still felt a little awkward about last night, not liking the way he felt when Jimin had told him about how he had came up with the idea of their supposed "meeting".
"You can get as many as you want, I'll pay" Jimin says, smiling as he winks at him.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook asks and Jimin nodded.
"I wouldn't say it if I'm not going to do it" Jimin says, laughing as he took a bite of his fishcake.
"Okay" Jungkook says, giggling as he grabbed another fishcake.

Jimin stared at Jungkook, feeling himself smile. His eyes widened as he realizes how he's acting and his smile fell, looking away from Jungkook.
"You guys look cute together" The owner of the stall says, smiling as she looked at them.

The two gave each other a stare before looking away, blushing.
"Ah, young love" She continues, chuckling as she stared at them.

"Thank you for today, hyung... I enjoyed it" Jungkook says and smiled at Jimin who smiled back at him.
"You're very welcome... You can always message me if you want us to do this again" Jimin says, patting Jungkook's head. The younger froze on his spot, staring at Jimin.

"I'll get going then" Jimin says, smiling as he looked at the younger. Jungkook just nodded, gulping as he looked down.
"Bye, be careful on the way" Jungkook says, although he wasn't looking up.

Jungkook snaps out of it and turned around to be met with his parents, who smiled at him.
"So that's why you took too long" His mom says, smirking.

"Aish!"