SPBMB 13

"H-huh? How? What? Why?" Jungkook says, looking at his parents with wide eyes

"H-huh? How? What? Why?" Jungkook says, looking at his parents with wide eyes. Although he felt a little nervous at first, he felt relaxed as he remembers what happened today.
"Remember when we first asked you how did you guys meet? You said you guys met at the park" His mother says and he bit his bottom lip.

"Shit" He mutters and his mother shushed him.
"Jeon Jungkook, language" His mother warned and he huffs.
"Mom, I'm literally in my 20s already" Jungkook says, huffing as he stared at her.
"Enough of that... So, when Jimin got here... We listened carefully and his story is different from yours... And besides, you looked a little awkward sitting next to him that time" His father says, shaking his head.

"So... Now will you guys keep this act?" His father asks, raising his brow.
"Not anymore" Jungkook says and the two gasped.
"Wait, what happened? Did you and him fight?" His mom asks, looking at him with worry.

"No! No, we didn't fight... It's just..." Jungkook says, pausing as he felt himself getting flustered as recalls the kiss him and Jimin shared together.
"So?" His dad says, a bit confused at the sudden stop.
"We're officially together" He says, looking down.

"Are you sure that it's not a joke?" His mom asks, raising her brow.
"It's not mom, it's for real now... He kissed me" Jungkook says, covering his face to hide his red cheeks.
"Really? Is this for real? Oh, my gosh? So, you finally found the one for you?" His mother asks and he slowly nodded.

"Oh, my gosh! I'm so happy for you, my big baby!" His mother says and hugged him.
"That's my boy" His dad says and joined the hug.

"Aish! Stop it, you two!"