SPBMB 4

"Uh

"Uh... Uhm... We met at the park! Yeah, at the park" Jungkook says, smiling nervously as he scratches his nape.
"Aigoo, I thought you would meet him at some beach or something, but... How did you guys start dating?" His mother says and Jungkook huffs.

"Mom,dad, can we like talk about this when Saturday comes? My boyfriend will be here" Jungkook says, clearing his throat as he said the "boyfriend" part.

"Okay, okay, no pressure... I'm excited to meet your boyfriend, honey" His mother says and then both of them left the room. Jungkook sighs in relief as he stared at the door.

Jungkook sat inside a cafe him and Jimin had agreed to meet. Jungkook looks up as soon as he hears the bell of the door ring. He sees Jimin and felt a little flustered as he noticed how handsome the guy looked. He decides to look away as he sees him approach the table where he is.

Jimin sat down, smiling as he stared at Jungkook.
"Jungkook, right?" Jimin asks and Jungkook nodded, looking up with a smile.
"So... Tomorrow I'll be going to your house and what should I do?" Jimin asks and Jungkook cleared his throat.

"Uh... Don't you want to order first before we go to that?" Jungkook asks and Jimin chuckles, nodding. Jimin orders what he wanted after calling the waiter before looking back at Jungkook.

"You should introduce yourself to them first before they start asking questions... I'll make sure to give you some hints or help you out whenever they ask something about me" Jungkook says, smiling.

"So... What if they ask how we met?" Jimin asks and Jungkook hums.
"Let's just say we are on a dating app... Met each other accidentally on a park and then hit it off?" Jungkook says, scratching his head.
"Do you have any ideas?" Jungkook asks and Jimin smiles.

"I've got the thing"