SPBMB 6

They all sat in the living room, facing each other

They all sat in the living room, facing each other. Jungkook and Jimin sat beside each other, while his parents does the same.
"So... Introduce yourself" Jungkook's mom says, smiling as they stared at the other.

"Hello, Mr and Mrs Jeon... I am Park Jimin, 28 years old... From Busan" Jimin says, smiling as he stood up and bowed at them. Jungkook looks up at Jimin, giving him a smile.

Jimin sat back down as soon as Mr Jeon gestured for him to sit back down.
"How long have you known each other?" Jungkook's dad asks as he stared at the two. Jimin looked at Jungkook, grabbing his hand and intertwined their fingers.

"We've known each other for a year" Jimin says while Jungkook looked at him.
"He's good" Jungkook thought as his parents nodded at what the other is saying.
"How did you guys meet?" This time, it was his mom who's asking.

"Mom, dad... Is this an interrogation room?" Jungkook thought to himself, biting his bottom lip. He waited for Jimin to answer and smiled as the older starts talking.

"We met accidentally when I spilled his coffee... I made sure to buy him another one but at that time, I also forgot my wallet. I explained to him that he'll have to pay for it at the moment and asked if we can exchange numbers so that I can pay him" Jimin pauses as he feels Jungkook squeeze his hand.

Jimin nodded at him and smiled, giving him a kiss on the cheek. Jungkook didn't expect the sudden action, looking at Jimin with wide eyes before feeling himself blush. His parents chuckled while he looked away.

"We had a conversation... Well, that conversation turned out to be pretty long... We messaged each other everyday and this happened" Jimin says, chuckling as he stared at Jungkook covering his face.

 We messaged each other everyday and this happened" Jimin says, chuckling as he stared at Jungkook covering his face