SPBMB 2

Jungkook huffs as he sat on a bench

Jungkook huffs as he sat on a bench. His parents are once again bothering him about this relationship thingy. The stranger beside him gave him a glance before going back to what he's doing.
"Yes, mom and dad" Jungkook says, huffing.

"Have you found your special someone?"

"Yes, mom and dad" Jungkook says accidentally, making him gulp.
"I-" He's cut off as he hears a scream on the other line.

"See! I told you he'll find one eventually! Let us meet him!"

"Shit" Jungkook mumbles as he looks around. The guy beside him gave him a glance and he had no choice. He mutes himself and moved a little closer to the guy.
"Sorry for the bother, uhm..." Jungkook bit his bottom lip.

"Can you please act as my boyfriend? Please, please, please" Jungkook begged, clasping his hands together as he gave the guy puppy eyes. The guy looked at him chuckling before nodding. Jungkook sighs in relief and unmuted himself.

"Jeon Jungkook, why did you not answer my questions? Where's your special someone? Let us talk to him or her"

"Okay, okay, mom. He was doing something" Jungkook says and he hears his mother laugh behind the line. He gave the phone to the guy and then watches how he acted.
"Hello?" The guy says and smiled.

"Are you my son's lover?"

"Ah yes, I'm his boyfriend" The guy says, smiling wide.

"Oh, please take good care of my son... What's your name?"

"It's Jimin, madam" Jimin says as he stared at Jungkook, who fiddled with his fingers. As Jimin talked with Jungkook's parents, a sudden sentence made him startled, it also caused Jungkook to look at him with wide eyes.
"You guys want me to go to your house this Saturday?" Jimin says and Jungkook gulps.

"I'm fucked"