SPBMB 3

Jungkook stared at the Jimin guy with a frown as he waits for his answer

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jungkook stared at the Jimin guy with a frown as he waits for his answer.
"I can go, don't worry... Madam" Jimin says, causing Jungkook's eyes to go wide and his mouth opening. The call ended and Jimin handed the phone back to him.

"You... You... You're coming to my house? But... I don't know you..." Jungkook stuttered out and Jimin chuckles.
"Yet" Jimin simply says, winking.
"But... Are you really sure? I can make an excuse-" Jungkook is cut off as Jimin shushes him.

"I'm okay with it, don't worry too much... Let's exchange numbers so that I would have some updates" Jimin says and handed him his phone. Jungkook looked at him before taking the phone and also giving his to the other. They exchanged numbers before Jimin bids goodbye.

"What... What was that?" Jungkook says and turned on his phone, seeing Jimin's caller ID. He chuckles, the caller ID has a heart on it.

Jungkook looked at his phone and decided to give Jimin an update.

Jimin ❤

Hi

It's me Jungkook

I just wanna apologize
for having to involve you
into this 😓

No need to!

I willingly helped

But still... We haven't even
known each other yet...

we just met like an hour
and that's it

No worries

I can introduce
myself to you

Park Jimin, 28

Okay ☺

Jeon Jungkook, 26

Jungkook chuckles as he stared at his and Jimin's messages. The conversation went for a long time and only stopped when the two felt exhaustion.
"Fuck... That fast, Jungkook?" He asks himself, shaking his head.

All of a sudden, his door opened and his parents walked in.
"Finally, Jungkook!" His mother says and ran to him, hugging him tight.
"Mom, dad... What... Where have you guys been?" He asks and the two smiled at him.
"Fixing some things" They said and Jungkook scoffs.

"So... How did you guys meet?"

 How did you guys meet?"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Stranger, Please Be My Boyfriend [Jikook]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें