3 - Not so normal

Sheena POV

"You're one weird parasite."

Nightmare looked at me with a grin on his face. I stared at him emotionless, while Fresh was in my eye socket also stared at Nightmare but he was hidden by the shades that I wore. "Can you please let me go, Mr. Hentai octopus." I said and that caused Killer to laugh. Cross smacked Killer's skull to make him shut up.

Nightmare was angry of what I just called him. "What did you just call me!?" He angrily asked and Fresh took control my body and he did 'FRESH POOF' as we appeared another place before he let me take control my body.

"What was that?" I ask emotionless and Fresh quickly answered. "That is called 'FRESH POOF'."

"So, it's like a smoke bomb teleportation?"

"Yeah. Probably."

I let a hum and thinking or trying to feel any emotions but it was empty.

"You okay broseph?"

"Yeah...just trying to... feel any emotions."

"Broseph, it will take time for you to gain your emotions back but I will help you."

"Um...sure?"

I didn't mind and I still wanted to gain my emotions back, so I can feel again.

(Timeskip, The Flash never existed here in this story-)

It's been 3 months since I got transported or reincarnated and meeting or seeing Nightmare and his gang for the first time. It was weird and I can't feel any emotions but thanks to Fresh's help, I can finally feel emotions again.

It's really weird that a parasite lives in your eye socket but I already get used to it anyways.

I was holding a cup of ice cream as I was sitting on a huge rock in outertale, original but not a copy, and I was star gazing while Fresh is sleeping in my eye socket. It's very peaceful here.

"Error! Stop destroying au's!"

"N̴o̴.̸ ̸H̵o̷w̴ ̶a̵b̸o̶u̷t̴ ̷y̸o̴u̴ ̸s̵t̶o̶p̷ ̶c̷r̷e̷a̶t̴i̴n̴g̷!̶"

I heard voices and bunch of explosions. I decided to investigate it and check to see it. Once I went to find out who's voices belong to and I saw two familiar skeletons...

Oh shunk. Error and Ink!?

I was not ready for this.
__________________________________

Ok I admit it. I'm a simp for Fresh. There, happy? 😭