18

"Soarin, would you please go away?! I'm not in the mood!"

My first class of the day, Marketing Seminar, had gone terribly. Not only did I have zero people I knew in that class, but I also could not find myself to stay awake, resulting in missing half of the class. On top of that, there's an annoying fly with a name that I'm choosing not to mention for my own sanity, bothering me.

"Soarin, if you step one foot into this dorm room, I will pour cement down your throat." I harshly glared at him, but he took no note of this and casually walked into my dorm. Soarin had been bothering me about something on campus, and I smartly decided not to care.

It also didn't help that it was an excruciatingly hot day, and our room's A/C's were measly enough to fight off the heat. Soarin waved his hand over his face and blew out a puff of air, "Damn, it's hot in here,"

I rolled my eyes and decided to go back to kicking him out of my dorm room. I angrily stomped to the front of my room in his direction, but he just continued to fan his face because of the heat, not even bothering to look at me, "Soarin, I'm going to give you five seconds before I boil your--"

Holy shit.

My breath hitched, and immediately, the temperature in the room rose to unbearable heights. Restraining my jaw to drop, I shake my head rapidly and look away from the boy's direction, "Why... Why on earth is your shirt off... in my dorm room?!"

"Sorry, do you mind? It's just so hot in here," Soarin says, and I dare not to look at him.

"Actually yes, I do mind!" I still say turned in the opposite direction. My brain couldn't decipher whether to be extremely pissed, or extremely turned on, so I chose the more liable option. Finally, I turn around, building all my courage not to stare at his bare torso, "Now, please get out!" I angrily finish, but he just smirks lightly.

"You look so hot when you're mad," Soarin sneers, and steps closer to me. My eyes widened again, and I slowly backed up as he made his way toward me.

"Excuse me?" I finally spoke out. A faint knocking noise was running through my head, but I didn't pay any mind to it, as I was busy being cornered in my own wall. "H...Hey, you're standing a little too close to me-" My eyes grew, and I looked down at the finger that he placed on my lips.

"Shh," He simply said and pinned me back. My heart was practically jumping out of my chest at our close proximity, and my eyes darted across the room, contemplating what to do. But then, he softly grabbed my chin and made me face towards him, looking into his eyes. The knocking sound repeated in my head again, but this time louder, but the same as before, I brushed it off and focused on trying not to faint.

"Soarin... what are you..." I cut off my own light whisper, as he leaned into me.

"Still mad at me?" He asked. I couldn't answer his question, instead, my eyes were roaming all over his body, trying to avoid eye contact, knowing I'd break.

Knock, knock, knock.

"Yeah," I reply eventually. I boldly look up at his challenging gaze and smile. He cautiously brings his eyes down... all the way down to my lips.

"How mad would you be if I kissed you?" Soarin said, now looking back up at me. My eyes drifted down to glance at his lips, and then back up.

I leaned in slightly, "Furious."

Knock, knock, knock.

He laughed but then tilted his head. As if my brain switched off, I reciprocated.

And right when we were about to cross a line, the door to my room swung open. I quickly came back to my senses and pushed Soarin away, who was now staring at the door. I turned my head to see who had entered...