7

"That's not fair! You said you'd order something normal if I'd dance with you!"

"Changed my mind."

I growl under my breath while Soarin glanced behind me to find Sunset giggling while making a drink.

"I'm going to cut your balls off you little fuckstick-"

"Rainbow Dash," My mouth clamped shut as I heard the employee's only door swing open. I whipped my head around and nervously looked back at Soarin who was staring at me amused. "Is there a problem here?" Luna walked behind me and crossed her arms and raised her brow.

I looked between her and Soarin and puffed my cheeks. "No..." I grit my teeth and glare at him. He tried to suppress a laugh which only made me want to strangle him more. I sigh in defeat and repeated his order, "One tall cappuccino with extra wet foam, oat milk, steamed extra hot, three shots of blonde espresso roast, one upside-down ristretto shot, a pump of chai, honey blend, white chocolate mint sauce, cinnamon dolce syrup, matcha cream cold foam, light cinnamon powder, caramel drizzle, chocolate mint cookie sprinkles, light whip, chocolate malt powder, and line the cup with mocha sauce," I take a deep breath out as I finished reading out the order, "Is that all?"

"Hmmm," He looked up as if he was trying to remember something, but anyone in their right mind would know this dumbass comes in with a copy-pasted order off of Google. I steal a glance back at Luna who dropped her suspicious expression, and now had her eyes blown wide and jaw slightly unhinged. I give her a look that said 'I fucking told you so'.

"Now that I think about it... can I just get a tall cappuccino?"

My jaw drops. I ball my fists as I grumble and close my eyes. "Hey Luna, would I get fired for punching a customer...?" I ask her without leaving my glare at Soarin who was still standing in front of me. His nonchalant expression was making me want to bury him alive.

"Usually yes, but I guess-" A sudden beeping noise comes from Luna's pocket and she opened up an email, "Hm, our new shipment of frozen strawberries arrived, I'll be back... Maybe." She headed back into the employees-only door, not before stealing a glance at Soarin and then back at me, "Please don't kill anyone while I'm gone."

I whip my head back to him, "I fucking hate you, I hope you know that." I hissed as I angrily poke the screen to remove all his stupid add-ins.

"What?! I thought we were friends now?" He said sarcastically-sweet. Soarin peeked over the counter to watch me remove the extras from his cappuccino and snickered. I push him away and frown.

"If you ever think we'll be friends, there's something seriously wrong with you." I grimace, not even bothering to look up at him because I know I'll want to punch his face as soon as I see it. "One tall cappuccino, anything else?"

"Actually-"

"No." I quickly put my hand to his mouth, and his eyes widen. "I don't even know why I bothered asking," I mumbled. "Your total is five dollars and thirty cents."

He slowly rummaged through his pockets and pulled out a card from his wallet. I roll my eyes at his speed and face the card reader towards him. Soarin looked up briefly to notice I was still glaring daggers at him. Finally, he tapped his card on the processor.

"Your card has been declined..." I grit my teeth and look up at him. Something deep down inside of me, tells me that he already knew it wouldn't have gone through.

"Oh, can you try this one?" He pulls out another card and he smirked as I pushed the card reader towards him, and his smirk grew wider after he saw me gritting my teeth.