2

My alarm clock, quite obnoxiously and rudely, woke me up. Promptly, a wave of dread washes over me as I think about the fresh new day of work ahead of me. I lazily drudge out of my sheets and get ready. Settling with the fact that I still don't give two-fucks about work, I pull over a plain blue hoodie and grey sweatpants. 

I stuff my overly soggy cereal in my mouth and groan as I walk out of my door. I travel a few feet out of my dorm room, and before you know it, I was once again banging wildly on Sunset's door. 

"Oh my god!" I hear her wailing from the inside of her dorm, "Chill the fuck out!"

She opens the door to her room hastily with her toothbrush hanging from her mouth. Sunset rubbed her eyes that wore dark circles groggily. She motions me to come into her dorm as she gets ready. The girl returns to her bathroom but leaves the door open. 

I crash on her bed and lie down with my body sprawled out. "You look tired today," I say, recalling her face when she first opened the door.

"Mm," she mumbled from the bathroom. I hear water running and then the tap turned off moments after. "I was up like all night."

"Doing what?" I casually ask.

"Texting Flash..." she hesitantly says.

"You still talk to that man whore?" I jeered. The conversation now spiked my interest after the mention of Sunset's ex. 

"Ugh no," she started. I could hear makeup products rattling against her marble sink, "He was just telling me how much he wanted me back," she sneered, "and how he still likes me." I could almost hear Sunset rolling her eyes at the last sentence.

After waiting for about ten minutes, the girl steps out of the bathroom wearing a black lacy top, and jeans. I look her up and down and groan into my palms.

"You honestly care way too much," I say. I get up, walk over to the door and grab Sunset's keys for her on the way. "Like, who are you going to see at work anyways?" 

"I don't know," she pauses to think, and then her face lights up, "oh my gosh did you see that guy yesterday though?"

I glance back at her as we walk down the stairs, "Which one?" I joked, "We have like a hundred customers in a day."

"Oh come on!" She says running up in front of me, "Don't tell me you forgot that hot as fuck guy who ordered a long-ass drink?"

I roll my eyes again, remembering the annoyingly perfect guy who decided to piss me off yesterday. "I swear to god if I see him again today I'm going to kill him and myself."

______________________________

"Sunset remember what I said about killing myself?"

I glare daggers at the person who strolled in. "Hm?" She peaks up from behind the counter and smiles smugly. "Oh..."

He gets in the line with three people in front of him, not failing to make eye contact with me. Fuck my life. 

As I finish taking the three non-irritating people's orders, Soring, or whatever the fuck his name was, gets to the front of the line. I immediately glower at him as he gasps loudly.

"No way!" He chirps sarcastically sweet, "If it isn't my favorite cashier!"

"We've only seen each other like once," I state, rolling my eyes for the umpteenth time. I sigh and decide I want this to be done as quickly as possible, "What can I get you today..." I say, squinting my eyes up at him as he smirks. 

"Hm," He pats his finger on his chin and I grumble in anger, as I remember this was the same way he started to order his drink yesterday. "Can I get a Trenta Pink Drink Refresher..."