punz

ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢꜱ ʟɪꜱᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ

punz types in the code to the key safe outside foolish's house, giving it a moment to pop open before taking the small piece of metal.

foolish has always said punz can have a key of his own but, usually, foolish just lets him in anyway, and he doesn't see the need to have his own key when he knows how to access the spare one.

punz takes the key, slides it into the door, twists open the lock, and then removes the key and locks it safely back in the key safe before actually pushing the door open and stepping inside.

foolish would normally just let him in, but the brunette hasn't been opening his texts. they had already planned that punz would be staying at his boyfriend's tonight, so he didn't feel bad about letting himself in, but he has wondered what was happening with his boyfriend.

he has a pretty strong feeling that foolish would've come home from work and just immediately fallen asleep from the exhaustion of constantly overworking himself, which is why he doesn't stop anywhere in the house before walking to the brunette's bedroom.

punz expects to walk in and see foolish asleep, or at least close to that, so he is admittedly a little startled to push open the bedroom door and find the brunette with his laptop on his thighs and a hand down his pants.

foolish startles at the new company before seeing it's just punz and physically relaxing.

"sorry, am i interrupting?" punz asks, though his tone is teasing as he closes the door and smirks over at his lover.

"not at all," the other responds. whatever he's watching (or hearing in his airpods) has got him worked up enough that, even with the surprising company, his hand hasn't stopped moving. punz can see the outline of it dragging up and down the taller's length.

with his free hand, foolish haphazardly moves his laptop to the bedside cabinet, pausing whatever it is and taking out his earphones. then he taps the space beside him, gesturing for punz to join him on the bed, and the blond does without question.

he crawls over and leans in to meet foolish with a kiss, which his boyfriend gently reciprocates before trying to advance it further.

punz breaks their impending makeout, however, because curiosity gets the best of him.

he leans across to look at the porn video on foolish's screen, his eyes widening. "blindfolding?" he says, looking back at foolish, who is flushing harder than before. "you're into that?"

foolish nods, looking embarrassed but still very evidently turned on.

it's surprising to punz, because the pair of them have never been anything other than vanilla, but he supposes that everyone has their likes and dislikes. he's a little disappointed that it's taken over a year for his boyfriend to share this kink of his, but he supposes he isn't one to talk when his boyfriend doesn't even know how to make him finish.

sometimes he doesn't think foolish even realises that he isn't finishing too. maybe if he told the brunette, their sex life would be more enjoyable for both of them.