"The self-detonation technique of the tattered queen is the same as that of the sand sculpture boss, or even better. I believe that these two people are the same person! It is a pity that these two numbers have disappeared."

  "There are more people driving antique mechas, and more people blew themselves up, but the match between the tattered queen and the sand sculpture boss is still the most exciting, fresh and refined, just like a mudslide!"

   "I miss you!"

  "Don't say anything, I'll leave a message under the fighting video post on the forum, to sweep the grave of the boss, I hope the boss will get heartbroken when he sees it, and jump out of the grave with anger!"

   "Go together!"

   "Let's go to the grave-sweeping together!"

  Season Pomelo: "..."

  Jiyou really wanted to pretend not to hear it, but this group of people is really too noisy and too much! What is a grave sweeping? How unlucky these words are! She really had an urge to jump out and hit someone, and almost sent a challenge message to all these people.

but-

A small leak will sink a great ship.

   Her current goal is to ensure that she is promoted, and she must not be too turbulent or too messy, so she must carefully choose her challenge opponent.

  Jiyou opened her eyes wide, and tried to find people around her. She watched it again, watched it again, and checked the information of many contestants in nearby channels, and screened it again and again, without daring to make up his mind.

The reason she was undecided was that many people, like Jiyou, chose to hide their entry data and identity information. In case of bad luck, she caught a fake new real boss, such as the one named'Xiaoqing' ''S fake girl, then you have to knock off your teeth and swallow it in your belly.

   Suddenly, Ji You's eyes lit up, and she found a slightly familiar figure. Upon closer inspection, Ji You smiled!

  —Flowers in the leisure garden!

Hahaha...

  This product is here to deliver food to myself again.

    second more.

     Yeah.

     Good night everyone, see you tomorrow\(^o^)/~

  (End of this chapter)

  Chapter 292 Brutal Xiaoqing

   Seeing the head of "Xianting Hualuo", Jiyou has a premonition that this is something in his own pocket.

  There is no way, she is so confident about her once defeated men.

  So--

Without any hesitation, Jiyou directly sent a challenge invitation to "Xianting Hualuo". After sending it successfully, she was thinking about how to defeat the other party this time, and suddenly received the system prompt: [The other party has declined your invitation. 】

Forehead--

  The corner of Ji Yu's mouth twitched, and the ambition in her heart was instantly splashed with cold water.