381-390

Chapter 381 Victory

   Chapter 381

quiet.

very quiet.

Around   , it was quiet as if the air had stopped flowing.

  Half loudly.

As if in the solidified auditorium, someone couldn't help scratching his head and found that the people around him were still sluggish, so he quickly withdrew his hand, looked around a little at a loss, and found that no one paid attention to him. Tone.

  Deadly still.

  Even breathing seems to have stopped.

  All this is due to Ji You's understatement just now.

  She said that she just wants to win against Gao Jie by 0.01%!

This, no matter how arrogant and unreasonable, but when she did not just say this sentence, but combined with her previous actions, and the beautiful data she made by herself, and showed them together, everyone knew that Jiyou's strength was How terrible.

  She won more than just.

  She also accurately controlled her own data and crushed the opponent just right. If every item of Jiyou is 1% or even 0.1% more than Gaojie, then everyone will not be as shocked as it is now.

  Because-the gap between 1% and 0.1%, although it sounds difficult, but like Professor Ye Hong, Professor Jiang Yulan, and some senior materials researchers, as long as they devote themselves to design, they can definitely do it.

but--

  The problem is that the gap in Jiyou control is 0.01%. The smaller the number, the more subtle, the more you control it.

  What kind of terrible fine manipulation ability is this capable of doing?

this--

  This scene has exceeded the imagination of materials students. Therefore, everyone is silent, and don't know what language to use to describe the scene they have seen so far.

  Gao Jie bit his lip, his face was blue and white.

  Jiyou suddenly stood up from the chair, step by step, walked towards Gao Jie, and finally stopped her footsteps when she was less than half a meter away from Gao Jie.

  She raised her head slightly, her eyes black as ink, staring at Gao Jie's slightly distorted face.

  Gao Jie gritted his teeth, braced for reason, and said: "I lost to you, I did lose, but you don't need to be too proud, and you don't need to walk in front of me to show your victory."

  Jiyou smiled suddenly and said: "Senior Gao Jie, you have misunderstood. I didn't want to do anything else, let alone humiliate you. I just want to tell you about you. Please fulfill your promise."

  Gao Jie: "..."

Gao Jie's complexion darkened, his skin bulged slightly, and his veins were exposed. He wanted to say something, but he thought of the conditions of the test that he had promised before. If he lost, he had to shut up when there was Jiyou. So, he bit his teeth and pressed his stomach. The words swallowed.

   Gao Jie waved his hand and hummed heavily.

   Soon, he raised his foot and walked off the stage.

  As soon as Gao Jie left, Ji You suddenly felt that the world was quiet. She was in a good mood and couldn't help humming a little song: "I am a little sheep, I am never afraid of big bad wolf..."