306-310

Chapter 306 Crazy Competition

  Jiyou waited for a while, until she was sure that Xiaoyou's body was really good, she cut off the contact with Xiaoyou, and she didn't care about taking a break, so she immediately went on the star network and entered the alliance university intranet.

  Before, Ji You participated in this online competition. She has always had a Buddhist mentality of winning and losing at will. She did not go too far to pursue rankings, but now it is different.

  Mr. Mu Jianling gave her a huge pressure, making her have to get the top ten in the singles league, otherwise the 10 grams of Yunwu tea sold to herself would have to make up another 500,000 credits for the teacher.

  500,000, for Jiyou, who has a hairless hair, is already enough to make her painful.

but! ! !

Whether    can enter the top ten, it is not only related to the 500,000 in her pocket, but also related to Yunwu Tea! It's related to Xiaoyou's body! Nothing else was mentioned, it was only related to Xiaoyou, which had to make Jiyou decide to work hard.

  Jiyou pomelo is very certain that, as far as I am concerned, there is no channel to buy Yunwu tea at all. Therefore, the only thing she could make up her mind was Teacher Mu Jianling.

  Although this is his own teacher, Ji You can't let the teacher really help him unconditionally, right?

so--

  She must let the teacher see her value!

  Furthermore, it is necessary to let the teacher really see that he has the value of nurturing.

  So, she has to die to the end for the top ten spots in the league's freshman singles.

  After entering the plaza in the eastern district, Jiyou did not go wandering, nor did she have free time to gossip about which master or how... She focused on choosing her first opponent to challenge.

  At present, her winning rate is only 50%, the distance is 80%, and there is still a long distance, but there are only 2 days left, so Jiyou can't take it easy.

  Just stand still——

  Jiyou found that she had received several challenge applications. After looking at it, she found that Xiaoqing was out, and the others were people she didn't know.

  Jiyou thought about the content of the conversation between Shen Changqing and Yue Qiyuan at lunch, with a smile on the corners of his mouth: [Little Changqing-did you know if you lost the horse? 】

   Staring at the '1 point' challenge application page, Ji You couldn't help but raise his hand and hold his forehead. An honest person like Shen Changqing had such a stingy moment, alas~

  It can be seen that the current environment is not good for children's growth.

  Alas~

  Jiyou wiped his chin and pondered:

  As soon as he went online, he received a challenge application from Shen Changqing. In this way, he must have been guarding himself, and if he refused him, he would never give up easily.

  Jiyou hardly thought for too long, and refused directly, PS: [Just want to challenge me with 1 point? There is no 100 points, don't think this queen agrees. 】

   Xiaoqing: "..."

  He frowned: 1 point, isn't this guy taking the lead? I'm just drawing a gourd by the gourd.