271-275

Chapter 271 Make Small Money~

  Being disgusted, being scolded by the poor ghost, Ji You doesn't mind at all, because she is a dead poor ghost at first.

poverty--

Not scary.

  The scary thing is that the poor still refuse to face the facts.

  This kind of casual action, I picked up 4 to 5000 credits. Ji You wished to have it every day. This is completely picking up money. Why does she dislike it?

Ji You glanced at Sheng Qingyan, and hummed: "You have never been poor before you say this. If you don't have enough to eat or wear warmth like me, and you owe a debt, you won't dislike them. Thousand credits."

Humph--

  Where does the rich ghost know the sadness of the poor ghost?

When   Jiyou said this, Sheng Qingyan's eyes were widened, and the eyes around him were slightly sympathetic.

   Ji Pomelo did not care about these, and continued to peel off her paws.

  Suddenly——

   A voice came from her ear: "You...really owe a lot of debts?"

Ji You looked up, ooh~ it was his own thick eyebrows and big eyes, and-Xuzhou's eyes, there was a rare worry, but it was only a flash, and Ji You grinned immediately and said: "Ur. Damn, don't worry, even if Barbie has more debts, he can handle it, don't worry, just study hard."

  Xuzhou: "......"

  Xuzhou took a deep breath and muttered: "Asshole! Liar!"

   Jiyou chuckled at him, pretending not to hear.

  Xiaozhouzhou looks at the five big three thick, thick eyebrows and big eyes, but in fact he still has a hard mouth and a soft heart.

  Hum~

Proud.

In fact, Ji You's loan owed to Interstellar Bank has long been paid off. She currently has no debts, tuition fees, and living expenses. She has everything in place. At present, she still has more than 200,000 credit points in her hand... ...I can only say that I don't have much money on hand.

  But this is only temporary. Jiyou always believes that one day, she will be the richest person in the interstellar era.

  Here.

Shen Changqing suddenly said: "This armored beast is at the pinnacle of level 4, and is less than level 5. Everyone knows that under normal circumstances, only star beasts that reach level 4 can resist the strength of their own bones and blood. Various radiation environments have survived. In fact, this star beast is already very dangerous. If we are not very vigilant and everyone cooperates very well, we can deal with the past, but once it breaks through level 5, a few of us will have a little If you don't pay attention, you will probably suffer."

The main difference between star beasts and ordinary animals is that there is a toxin in the body of star beasts that cannot be cracked or conquered by humans' current technology. Affected by this type of toxin, humans cannot eat the star beast's. Meat, and once injured by a star beast's attack, toxins are transmitted to the human body through the wound. Depending on the degree of infection, it may require amputation and replacement of organs, or fatal.

But this toxin is harmless to the star beasts. Not only is it harmless, but it also allows them to adapt to various harsh environments in the universe, whether it is radiation or various harmful rays... and once the level of the star beast exceeds level 4, Their physical strength is stronger, so they can move directly in space. Some powerful star beasts, such as star beasts above level 7 and 8, can survive in space for several months or even longer...