311-320

Chapter 311 Machete

   Jiyou stared and opened her mouth: "!!!"

  In any case, she couldn't think that Shen Changqing actually replaced the mecha with an antique mecha because of a few words of her own.

  Ah ah...

  This silly boy, is he—is he fooled?

  Looking at the current appearance, it is not only being fooled, but also being fooled.

  For a time, Jiyou has mixed feelings in her heart, and she really doesn't know what expression to use to express her current feelings. Even-she still has that little bit, a trace of guilt and regret.

With a guilty conscience, Ji You looked around and found that the audience was also shocked. In shock, all of them looked at Ji You with admiration:

   "Ahhhhh..."

   "You deserve to be the queen!"

   "My Lady Queen! Don't pull me at all. From today, I will be your number one fan!"

   "The presumptuous ahead! I am the queen's top fan!"

"Is it glorious to have a brain fan? What to grab? All of you here are spicy chickens, and only I am a qualified brain fan, Queen! Queen! Queen! I am proud of you! I am proud of you! Your self-improvement, you Your hard work, your strength and domineering, deeply fascinated me, I will always like the tattered queen!"

  ......

   Season Pomelo: "..."

  Listening to the hustle and bustle around him, a sense of shame and shame arose in Ji Yu's heart inexplicably.

  Ashamed.

  Ashamed.

  ......

  At this moment, she was even more afraid to explode the real reason why she had been using antique mechas. She--she really couldn't afford this person anymore.

Why!

  The world laughs at me too crazy, I laugh at the world can't see through.

  ......

Shen Changqing suddenly showed off an antique mecha, which really made Ji You be astonished. If he drives the original mecha, Ji You will have to guard against his various tricks and can't guarantee that he can win, but the antique mecha — —

  The starting point of the two is the same, what they can compete is their operational awareness and their own strength.

this--

  There are advantages that do not take the bastard.

   Season pomelo is of course very happy.

  However, as a big flicker, you have to do some superficial work, so Ji You asked earnestly: "Xiaoqing, are you sure you want to use the antique mecha to compare with me?"

  Have to confirm again.

  Sure enough--

  Shen Changqing, as expected by Ji You, Zheng nodded and said: "Yes, I use antique mecha."

  Jiyou smiled and said, "Okay."

  ——I have given you one last chance. This is not because I deliberately bullied you.

   The sudden change of the scene was not only beyond Ji You's expectations, but also beyond the expectations of the audience. Seeing the tattered queen revealed her mech for this game, the antique mecha, the mood of the audience was suddenly ignited.