371-380

Chapter 371 Turning over

  The three lucky draws immediately began to deal with Xuejin.

  It is quiet all around.

  Jiyou also watched quietly, and did not disturb the three of them.

  Xuejin-actually the slime extracted from some kind of star beast, as long as it is collected, it will be completely liquefied in less than a few seconds. Because of its adhesive properties, it has been studied by humans and made into adhesives, which are generally used in large-scale machinery, such as making spaceships, airships, starships, mechas, etc., which require this powerful adhesive. Make various materials with different properties bonded together.

  It can be said that Xuejin has a wide range of applications and is currently one of the most basic adhesives.

1 minute.

2 minutes.

3 minutes.

  ......

  As time ticked away, the quiet auditorium on the spot gradually began to become restless——

  Suddenly——

  One of them stopped, with a look of annoyance on his face, and said: "I made a mistake in the operation just now. It was a little bit early when the molecules were broken down, and the molecules did not reorganize smoothly."

  'S mistake, causing the materials in his hand to be scrapped in an instant.

  The slightest difference is a thousand miles away, and this is the case.

   "Hush——" Cheng Jing raised his hand and motioned to the classmate to silence.

  The classmate shut up immediately and stared nervously at the other two operations.

  Continue.

  About 5 minutes later, one of them put down the tool in his hand and let out a long sigh of relief: "It's finally done!"

As he said, he stretched out his hand and gently lifted the transparent glass tube. The crystal liquid inside was almost transparent, but from the outside, it was a bit worse than Jiyou made, but it was better than the conventional standard Xuejin. A lot.

soon.

  The third classmate finished the production. He stopped and couldn't help but pick up the Xuejin he had handled and took a closer look, then smiled satisfied: "It feels pretty good."

  Audience: "Check it out!"

   "Yes, yes... Don't waste time, hurry up and check!"

   "Waiting for the flowers to thank you, hurry up and check!"

  ......

  Without the audience's urging, Jiang Tong, Xia Dong, and Shi Yin, who were in charge of testing, picked up two tubes of materials and began to perform meticulous testing.

Then--

  As everyone waited nervously and impatiently, the result finally came out.

   Produced by the first person, the effective usage rate is 96.5%.

  The second person produced, the effective usage rate is: 97.54%.

  The results of the two people are much worse than those made by Ji Yu, but they far exceed 95% of the international standard. At this moment, everyone opened their mouths and didn't know what to say for a while.