296-300

Chapter 296 You Are All Spicy Chicken

  20 points?

  Play 1 round?

  Grab the money, this is it!

  Jiyou subconsciously covered her pocket, but then thought that she didn't have any points in her pocket, and the points stayed in the account, so she quickly released her hand.

   Xiaoqing saw some of her enumeration and understood.

   Then, Xiaoqing turned around.

  The intention to leave is obvious.

   Season Pomelo: "..."

   Ji You bite the bullet and stop the person: "Really need 20 points for a round?"

   Xiaoqing turned her head, her tone was a little helpless: "Playing with you, don't watch me win the game, but I am at a loss."

Um.

  Yes.

   is really at a loss.

  Jiyou's mouth twitched slightly, and said: "It's impossible for a round of 20 points! It's impossible in this life! Don't even think about it."

   Xiaoqing: "..."

  This tone was shameless and justified, and inexplicably reminded Xiaoqing of one of his classmates.

  May be with classmates with very different personalities for a long time, heart exercises are more able to carry, Xiaoqing's face remained calm, and said: "Goodbye."

  Jiyou quickly pulled him: "Hey! Wait!"

   Xiaoqing: "I don't want to play with you anymore." He has won 3 games and the winning rate has remained above 85%. He has no need to play again.

When Ji You couldn't see it, she immediately stared at him: "Take me an antique mecha, and you still need to use a traceable particle cannon? Isn't this a sledgehammer? Don't you have confidence in your technology and feel that there are no traceable particles? Can't the gun beat me?"

   Xiaoqing: "..."

  Jiyou took the opportunity to cheer up, and spit wildly: "I think you are so unconfident. Without the traceable particle cannon, you are a spicy chicken and can't beat me at all!"

   Xiaoqing: "..."

  I have to say that Xiaoqing has been said to be a bit above.

  He looked at this hot figure, a red-haired tattered queen, and the corners of his mouth twitched, and said: "I defeated you for the first time, but I didn't use a traceable particle cannon."

  Jiyou smiled dryly and said: "That was the you before, and now you have no traceable particle cannons, you are just a weak scum! That's right!"

  Exciting Dafa, tried and tested.

   "Weak scum!" He took a sip, and Ji You dropped the words, immediately turned around, and said: "Except for you, I want to find an opponent who uses a trackable particle cannon. It's so easy."

"goodbye!"

   waved his hand, Ji You strode forward, with a cool posture.

   Xiaoqing: "..."

  Jiyou took one step, did not wait for Xiaoqing to come, took two steps, still did not wait, has been walking three steps, four steps, five steps...

  When she turned her head, there was no way to see Xiaoqing's figure, this guy, it is estimated that he has already left.

   Season Pomelo: "..."