☆Want Some Sweets?- Gaster & NB Reader

Plot: Y/N gets their period and Gaster helps them out

Requested By: acethenonbinary01

~☆~

You groan as you roll onto your side, keeping the heating pad on your abdomen. This sucked, everything about this sucked. Not only were the cramps worse than usual, but just being alone with you're thoughts made it a little worse. Plus, you were a little hungry, but the thought of getting out of bed was frustrating. That wasn't happening.

Just as you grab your phone to mindlessly scroll through Instagram, you hear a soft knock at your door followed by a familiar voice.

"Y/N? Are you alright? You didn't come down for breakfast and I haven't seen you at all today," Gaster said, opening the door when you allowed him entry. The second he saw you, he chuckled.

"What's so funny?" You asked, slightly annoyed that he was laughing at you at a time like this.

"Nothing, I just wasn't expecting to see you in a blanket cocoon when I walked in," he said, laughing one more time before collecting himself. "Now that that's out of my system, what's the matter?"

"I'm on my period, so life sucks right now," You say, burying yourself further into the blanket.

Gaster looked at your with a sorry expression, walking over and sitting on the bed next to you. He gently rubs your back, "I'm sorry, is there anything I can do for you?"

You slowly nod, "Wanna get me some pain meds and food?"

"Of course, but let's do something else first." Using his magic, he surrounded you in a purple glow and picked you up. He brought you downstairs and gently put you on the couch, tossing the TV remote at you and telling you to pick a movie before walking off.

You were confused at first, but you decided to shrug it off and do what you were told anyway.

Soon enough, Gaster came back with a water bottle, a small bottle of pills, as well as a huge bag of Sour Patch Kids. He handed the items to you, chuckling as he watched you pull them into your cocoon and disappearing into the dark abyss.

He sat on the couch next to you, not commenting on your show of choice at all.

"So, what else can I do for you?" He asked.

You though for a moment, "Can you get me some tea?" You asked as you popped a piece of candy in your mouth.

Gaster didn't hesitate to get up and walk into the kitchen. You smiled and ate some more of your candy, it was definitely helping a bit. Not with the cramps, but with your overall mood.

Once Gaster came back, you took your arms out of the blanket to grab the cup, blowing on it a bit before taking a sip.

"Thanks, Gaster," You said, smiling at him.

He smiled back, patting the top of your head, "you're welcome. Now, just relax and tell me about this show you're watching."

You excitedly explained the plot line and the characters, though you could easily tell that Gaster didn't really understand, but you were grateful that he was still listening. About halfway through your explanation, however, a sharp cramp hit your abdomen, causing you to grip your stomach and scrunch your face up in pain.

Gaster looks at you sadly, gently rubbing your arm, "I'm sorry that you have to go through this."

You groan and lean your head back against the couch. Gaster takes the cup from you and places it on the coffee table before gently pulling you close to him, allowing you to cling to his side.

You sigh, "sorry I'm such a mess..." you say, wiping tears from your eyes.

Gaster smiled and gently rubbed your back, "it's okay, I don't mind. Cling to me as much as you'd like."

You smiled gratefully at him, and leaned your head on his shoulder. He continued to rub your back to soothe you until the cramp subsided and you could relax once more.

For the rest of the day, Gaster made sure you were comfortable and helped you when things got tough. Overall, despite the fact how miserable you were having to go through this, you were happy that Gaster was here for you even though he didn't fully understand exactly what you were going through. And he was more than happy to do it for you, even if that meant getting you as much sugary treats as you wanted.