☆Game Buds- Kris & Lancer

Plot: When Susie is on a date with Noelle, Lancer decides to play games with Kris to pass the time

Extra Info: Kris isn't mute in this, they talk like normal, they just tend to be quieter than most.

Requested By: heloradfgdg

~☆~

Lancer sighs and lays on his bed. He was incredibly bored. Normally Susie would come and visit him regularly, especially on Saturdays, but she was on a date with her girlfriend and now Lancer was alone.

He was about to leave to go downstairs to hang out with his dad until he heard familiar voices down he hall.

"I just found this new book series, so I hope you don't mind that I read while you play your game!"

"I don't mind, as long as you don't mind the noise."

Kris and Ralsei! Surely they would provide some sort of entertainment to cure Lancer's crippling boredom!

He hopped up out of his bed and rushed out of his room, leaping into Kris' arms before they made it into their room.

"Woah! Oh, hi Lancer," Kris said, gently putting Lancer onto the floor after a quick hug.

"Hello Kris! I couldn't help but overhear that you're gonna play some games! Could I join you?" Lancer asked, a sweet and innocent look on his face.

Kris didn't have to think about it, "sure, I was gonna bust out Super Mario 64."

Lancers excitement grew as he rushed into Kris' room, sitting on their bed near Ralsei. The fluffy boy greeted Lancer as Kris sat in between the two of them, carefully handing Ralsei a controller.

"Hey toothpaste boy! Could you get me and Kris some snacks?" Lancer said, pausing for a second before remembering to add a "please" afterwards.

With a smile, Ralsei nods and puts his book down before leaving. Kris booted up the game and chuckled as they watched Lancer practically vibrate with excitement. They could see why Susie enjoyed hanging out with him so much, they really did have the same amount of energy to keep with with each other.

Ralsei returned shortly after with some bags of chips and a couple of drinks for the gamers along with some water for himself. He picked back up his book and started reading again as he listening to the two others play their game.

"Do you know how to play, Lancer?" Kris asked.

"Not at all!" Lancer replied confidently.

Kris chuckled and held up their own controller, "Okay, so here's how the buttons work," they started, explaining each button and what it did before they started to play.

Lancer wasn't very good first and got killed a lot, but he eventually got the hang of it and was pretty good after a while.

"Wait! Can I have the mushroom, Kris?" Lancer asked nicely, receiving a nod from Kris as they watched him grab it.

Ralsei found the moment before him incredibly adorable, so he decided to take out his phone and record it to show Susie later. Sure she would be a little jealous that Lancer was having so much fun without her, but seeing the huge smile on his face wouldn't keep her mad for long.

Once Lancer and Kris made it past the next round, they took a small snack break before jumping right back into the game. Ralsei had finished his book and decided to put it away before leaving to make a cake for when Susie came back.

Kris and Lancer seemed to play together for an eternity, and Ralsei was slightly concerned when Kris' room when silent. For the past few hours the two had been cheering and yelling, so silence was worrisome. Though he wasnt worried for long when Susie arrived.

"Yo, Ralsei! Where's Lancer? I couldn't find him in the town," Susie said, thanking Ralsei when he handed her a cake.

"Oh, he was with Kris in their room playing video games. I have a video of them together and it was absolutely adorable! They're such good friends!" Ralsei said, earning a scoff from Susie.

"Oh yeah? Not better friends than me and Lancer. I'll show those chumps!"

Ralsei chuckled when Susie ran off, turning his attention back to the task at hand.

Susie ran up the stairs and busted open the door to Kris' room, calming down instantly at the sight before her.

Theme music was still playing from the unattended game, the screen emitting a small glow upon two sleeping figures. Kris was sleeping with their back against the wall and their controller rested in their hand that was at their side. Lancer was asleep on his side with his head against Kris' lap, his controller fallen out of his hand. The two obviously had tuckered themselves out playing their game for several hours straight.

Susie smiled slightly and walked over to the two, turning off the game and the TV before pulling a blanket over Lancer.

"Glad you kept yourself entertained while I was gone, bud," she whispered, patting Lancer's head gently before turning off the light and leaving Kris' room.