☆Buddy Route- Kris, Rudinn, & Plugboy

Plot: Upon venturing around Cyberworld, Kris makes some new friends and lets them join the party

Requested By: heloradfgdg

A/N: My main plot points are coming from this link made by carst01, feel free to check it out for yourself. I was following along with it while I was writing this. https://www.reddit.com/r/Deltarune/comments/xz2iyp/deltarune_ch2_concept_plugboy_route/

And for the part when they're getting into the mansion, I used this link for that idea. https://www.reddit.com/r/Deltarune/comments/y873ef/deltarune_buddy_route_cutscene_concept_sneaking/

~☆~

Kris, Susie, and Ralsei pant as they walk away. They just finished defeating their first set of Werewires and were exhausted. Even Susie, though she would never admit it. They decided to sit for a bit and take a breather, allowing for Ralsei to look over at his party mates. 

"Are you two aright? Does anyone need some healing?" Ralsei offered, going to stand up when Susie cut him off.

"We're fine, damnit! Right Kris?!" Kris just simply nodded and look about their surroundings.

It was a quiet area considering what just happened, though they could always use the opportunity to look around to see if they could find anything of use. They let Susie and Ralsei know that they were gonna backtrack a bit to look around, earning a nod from Susie and a be careful from Ralsei.

They didn't have to walk for long until they came across Plugboy, who was standing on the other side of the room. Kris decided that I would be a good idea to talk to him in order to kill some time. They walked over to him and said hello, to which Plugboy smiled.

"Hello! You're one of the hero's, right? Thanks for standing up to Queen! I don't think anyone's ever done that before, at least not in my lifetime." Kris smiled and informed him that it was really no problem, and how they were happy to do it. "I really appreciate it. I just wish that I wasn't such a coward, otherwise I would be doing the same thing as you, well more like I would follow the three of you around to help."

That was when Kris got an idea, they offered to take Plugboy with them. He seemed shocked, trying to say that it was fine and that they didn't have to if they didn't want to, but Kris insisted. Eventually, he agreed, and Plugboy had officially joined the party. Due to Plugboy being so short, Kris decided to put him on their back in order to continue moving forward at the same speed they have been, and Plugboy was definitely happy with the free ride.

Susie wasn't too thrilled with having someone else in the party, but Ralsei refused to let her be mean to such a sweet looking boy like Plugboy. With introductions and some healing for Susie out of the way, the pressed on.

As they walked, Plugboy leaned close to Kris's ear to ask if they had any snacks because he was hungry. Kris stopped walking, causing Susie and Ralsei to do the same, and opened their inventory. They didn't have any snacks at that moment, but something caught their eye instantly. Taking the unknown item out, they were all shocked when they saw who it was.

"Rudinn?! How did you get here?!" Ralsei asked, quickly checking to make sure that they were okay. 

"I followed the young prince into Kris's pocket when they weren't looking," Rudinn replied, not seeming too surprised by the situation. 

Susie sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose, "why the hell would you do that?"

Rudinn thought for a moment before shrugging their shoulders, "I dunno."

Undertale & Deltarune Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें