☆Stars- Classic x Outer

Plot: Classic and Outer go on a date, with Outer having a special surprise for Classic

A/N: I was reading a Killmare oneshot book and found this ship. Usually I ship Classic with Red, but I just found this ship so cute! I had to write about it lol

~☆~

Classic lied upon the couch, scrolling through the Sans Multiverse Group Chat. Apparently, there was a huge fight between Nightmare and Error, and unfortunately Classic had been asleep while the whole ordeal took place.

He laughed at a few of the messages that he scrolled through, finding some of the insults both skeletons spewed to be absolutely hilarious, which alerted Papyrus who was in the kitchen.

"What's so funny, brother? I want to laugh too! Unless it's another one of your god-awful puns," Papyrus said, rushing over and sitting next to his brother of the couch.

Classic smiled and held up his phone for his brother to see, "Error and Nightmare got into a fight, I'm just backreading 'cause I was asleep when this happened."

Papyrus read through a few of the messages, not finding any of it funny, "Sans! That's horrible! How could you laugh at that?"

Classic chuckled, "'Cause it's pretty funny," he said, about to turn back to his phone before he saw the look on Papyrus' face. "Don't worry Pap, they made up. Everything is fine." The truth is, he didn't know if they did make up, but he would say anything to keep Papyrus happy.

The younger skeletons face became one of joy once more, "Well that makes the situation a little better!" He smiled brightly before allowing his brother to get back to reading while he decided to put on Mettaton's show.

Classic continued to scroll through the messages, eventually growing bored when the fight died off and all that was left was Horror and Dust making fun of it all. He was about to turn his phone off and watch the show with Papyrus until a new message popped up at the top.

My Star💫: Hey Classic, are you busy at the moment?

Classic smiled brightly as a small blue blush crept its way onto his cheek bones. He always loved it when Outer texted him, not just because he's his boyfriend but because he's Classics second favorite person in the whole world, the first obviously being Papyrus.

Hi Outer. Nah, I'm not busy. Why? :Lazybones

My Star💫: Great! Get dressed then! I'm taking you on a date to Outertale!

Alright then, I'm sure this date :Lazybones
will be out of this world.  I'll be ready in five. Are you picking me up?

My Star💫: Of course, see you soon, darling

Classic sighed with contentment and pushed his phone into his pocket, sitting up off of the couch and making his way up the stairs.

"Where are you off to, brother?" Papyrus asked curiously.

"Outer asked me out on a date, I'm going to get ready," Classic responded, walking into his room to change.

He decided to keep it casual, but not as casual as his current shorts and shirt. He ended up settling on a pair of blue jeans and a light gray shirt with his usual blue jacket. Still casual, but an improvement compared to the shorts.

He finished changing just in time for Outer to knock on his bedroom door before walking in. He too changed out of his shorts, but into a pair of black jeans and a white shirt instead.

Outer smiled at Classic, adjusting his jacket that was skewed to the right slightly, "looking good, Classic."

Classic felt his blush returning, chuckling, "I guess I do look very classy, wouldn't you say?"

Outer chuckled and wrapped his arms around Classic's waist, giving him a quick kiss, "of course. Ready to go?"

Classic nodded, allowing Outer to take his hand and take them both to Outertale. Once there, Classics eyes immediately found their way to the many stars above his head. Outertale was by far his favorite AU to visit, it was so pretty and calming.

The other skeleton looked over at his boyfriend, smiling when he saw Classic observing the sky. This was why he chose to come here for their date, he knew how much Classic loved it here, and there was something special happening later that night.

He took Classics hand once more, leading him towards a small cliff that had a small picnic set up on the ground. Classic smiled and looked over towards Outer.

"Now this is my kind of date."

Outer chuckled and led the other male over to the blanket, the two of them sitting next to each other as they indulged in the food Outer had made and packed.

They talked about various things as they ate. Mostly about how the pacifist routes are going in their worlds and the recent argument in the group chat. But other than that, they layed together in comfortable silence and observed the night sky.

They snuggled close to each other, their skulls touching as Classic took out his phone and held it over their heads.

"Smile," Classic said, taking a picture of the two of them.

"What's that for?" Outer asked.

"I'm sending it to the group chat, Dream and Blue love everyone's couple photos and Killer always gets jealous because Nightmare rarely every takes him on cute dates. I find it hilarious when Killer pulls pranks on him when he gets jealous," Classic says, sending the photo to the group chat. As he reads through the multiple messages from everyone that began flooding in, Outer stared at the sky and noticed that his surprise was starting. He gently shook Classic's shoulder, causing him to put down his phone to look at him. "What's up, babe?"

"Look, your surprise is starting," Outer said, smiling.

"Surprise?" Classic asked, looking up just in time to see shooting stars zooming across the sky. His eyes lit up with pure glee. He had never seen shooting stars before, and he was shocked that Outer had remembered that he wanted to see them. "You remembered?"

Outer kissed the side of Classic's skull, "of course I did. What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't?"

They watched the stars together for what seemed like forever, at least until the glistening stars began to fade away and Classic noticed that Outer was just looking at him. He smiled and chuckled, "why are you not looking at the stars? Didn't you wanna see them too?"

"I can see stars everyday," he started as they sat up, allowing Outer to place his hand on Classic's cheek, "and out of all the stars I've seen, you shine the brightest."

Both skeletons blushed madly as their faces grew closer, eventually closing the gap and sealing it with a kiss. It wasn't a super long kiss, but it wasn't short either, just a kiss full of passion and love. They panted a slight bit when they pulled away, both of them chuckling and pressing their foreheads together.

"Wanna know something, Outer?"

"Hmm?"

"You're the prettiest star I've ever seen."

Outer smiled, "Did you enjoy your surprise?"

"I enjoy spending time with you, the surprise was just an incredibly enjoyable bonus."

This was all they needed to be happy, each other. Both couldn't fathom how much they loved each other, and they would profess that love again and again under the light of the moon and the final shooting star that zoomed above their heads. And as much as Classic loved the stars, Outer would always outshine them all.