Finally crawling out of bed, I made my way over to my mirror to take a quick look at myself. My curly hair was standing in all directions, looking as though it hadn't been washed in weeks, and my eyes were still half-open after my sleep. Sighing heavily, I decided I would have to take a quick shower before going down to join the rest of the family in the kitchen.

I walked over to the bathroom door and opened it. My gaze was turned to the floor and I had no perception of my surroundings, so when I looked up and saw a bare back in front of me, I almost fell backwards to the floor in shock. "What the fuck?" I gasped, staring at the boy who was standing at the toilet in only his boxers, taking a piss.

Louis turned his head to me, his mouth hanging open due to shock as well, I presumed. "I should be the one saying that. What the hell are you doing here? Are you seriously that desperate to see my flawless body?" He scoffed, flushing the toilet and adjusting his boxers a little.

Rolling my eyes, I leaned against the door frame. "You wish, Tomlinson. Now, would you please get out of here so I can have my well-needed shower?" I urged, putting emphasis on the word 'please'.

"Whatever," he muttered before exiting the bathroom to go into his bedroom.

The first thing I did once I was sure he wouldn't return was to strip out of my pajama pants and t-shirt along with my boxers. I then turned on the water, waiting a little while to get in since the hot water didn't come on right away.

A few minutes later, I finished and got out before hurriedly wrapping a towel around my waist. If Louis decided to come in here again, I didn't want to take any risks by standing here stark naked. Therefore, I also grabbed another towel to dry my hair quickly before returning to my bedroom. At least I felt safer in there since I knew he wouldn't come into my room willingly.

I dropped the towel to the floor and walked over to my closet completely naked. After a short while of contemplating, I decided to put on a pair of black, skinny jeans and a white, plain t-shirt. I wasn't much for dressing up myself (I liked to keep it simple), so I usually wore a pair of jeans and a simple t-shirt to school, or just daily. It wasn't like anybody cared anyway.

Once I was dressed and had run a hand through my wet curls to not make them stand in different directions, I went downstairs to where my family was sitting at the kitchen table. Even Louis had decided to get there on time, unlike yesterday when he had arrived at least five minutes late.

"Good morning, honey," mum greeted when I sat down in the seat next to Gemma.

"Morning," I smiled, avoiding the glare Louis was giving me from across the table. No one else seemed to notice it, which even I was happy about since I didn't want a replay of what happened yesterday. Therefore, I decided not to care about him at all.

Pouring cereal and some milk in my bowl, I picked up my spoon and started chewing on the food. "Harry, could you show Louis where the bus stop is today since he doesn't know that yet?" Mum asked, looking at me expectantly.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why can't Gemma do it? She knows where it is too," I muttered, staring at the surface of the table.

"Because I asked you to do it. Besides, a bird told me the two of you have all your classes together, so you even start school at the same time," she said firmly, clearly not pleased with my behavior.

Looking over at Louis, I saw him staring at the milk package before himself, trying his best to stay out of the conversation we were having even though what we were talking about concerned him. Troy, who was sitting beside him, had a proud smile on his face because of this, most likely not wanting a fight to unfold like it did yesterday.