13 ☆ cozy warmth

✎~~~~●

✎~~~~●

THE WARMFUL evening sun dipped below the horizon, casting its crimson, orange, and yellow rays over the land. It reflected on the water, turning its surface into a shimmering mirror that radiated with the light of the setting sun. The entire scene exuded an energy and a beauty that seemed to radiate from the heart of the world itself. The orange glow of the setting sun was a breathtaking sight to behold. The sky was painted with a kaleidoscope of colors, with the sun at its center, pouring forth a dazzling array of hues. From the fiery crimson and golden yellows to the cooler blues and greens, the sunset seemed to pulsate with an energy that was almost palpable. It was as though the sun had transformed into a living, breathing creature, filling the sky with its vibrant presence.

As you sat on the train, the gentle hum of the engine's engine served as a soothing backdrop. Even amidst the clattering of the wheels and the voices of other passengers, you felt yourself settling into a state of calm. The cabin lights shone pleasantly, reflecting a warm and inviting glow upon your skin. You took a deep breath and closed your eyes for a moment, reveling in the peace that washed over you like a wave of calmness.

The train lurched to a stop, its metal frame groaning and squealing. You sat at the window, your eyes glued to the platform outside. You could feel your heartbeat quicken as the train slowed to a stop, and the doors creaked open to welcome a new passenger on board. Your gaze fixed on the tall, broad-shouldered figure who stepped up into the cabin, his warm smile lighting up his face as it turned to meet yours. Your breath caught in your throat and your mind was flooded with the images of the two of you and him together in that tight and intimate space, surrounded by the soft hum of the engine and the soft light of the cabin. 

Your imagination ran wild as the possibilities for the evening's adventure raced through your mind. The train jolted forward again, and you felt the momentum of the train rock you back and forth in your seat, matching the excited flutter in your heart. 

"Hi, Dan Heng!" Your voice was soft and husky as you greeted him with his full name, sounding out each syllable with deliberate care. It felt surreal and almost magical to say his name out loud as if it was a secret that only the two of you shared. He blinked back at you, his deep livid blue eyes flashing with a hint of surprise and recognition, and he couldn't quite believe that you had actually said his name out loud. As he sat down next to you, the space between your legs grew smaller as he drew closer. You could feel the heat emanating from him, warming your body with each passing nanosecond. 

He grabbed your hand that you were waving and held it gently in both of his, a warm and reassuring feeling coursing through his body as he looked straight into your eyes. "Hey... ____" he began, his voice soft and melodic, as if he was singing your name.

You found yourself zoning out for a moment, your mind wandering off to far-flung places as your cheeks flushed with warmth and your body hummed with excitement. A faint tingle ran up and down your spine as you felt the touch of his hand on yours, and you couldn't help but savor the feeling of closeness. But then something stirred you from your reverie, breaking the spell of peace and tranquility that you were enjoying.