08 ☆ blooming sighs

✎~~~~●

✎~~~~●

YOUR JOURNEY FOR THE PAST TWO MONTHS was nothing but sweet memorable moments with the raven on the train, you'd acknowledge each other's presence during your rides, and sometimes you would share stories from the past or what happened in the morning, barely noticing that they're conversation was only for merely a couple of minutes. Small talks can fill vacant seats between them, and an odd yet incredible change in yourself also begins to fill in.

It might have been the space between the moon and the sun, like the bridge between summer and winter, as it reaches the middle—autumn season, a time of full maturity, especially the late stages of full maturity or, sometimes, the early stages of denial, that's probably where you were right now, between the phase of denial and bargaining to the feelings you had.

Feelings...

Feelings that shouldn't exist in you.

But it did.

And it felt too good.

The mind of a cloud floating higher than others, watching the lavender welkin; This wisteria sky is the echo of your porcelain soul: tough, humble, and pretty. It takes on subtle changes as the day matures, an ever-evolving artistic palate, if you could weave the lavender welkin, and tease out sacred strands into a fine cloth, it would be the greatest treasure to your soul.

You let out a soft sigh walking down the escalator only to see a mass of people in the line of your train, maybe another big rush hour? Yes, it could be today since tomorrow was labour day. You looked around swaying your head from left to right, trying to find a way to access a spot, you excused some people while pushing them through, hopefully, you wouldn't be yelled at, as you made through the place you stood in front of the ticket machine, you felt a tap on your shoulder, "Heh... Didn't expect you to be here!"

Turning your head you saw a male, viva magenta-haired dangling strands following the cold windy breeze, azura glittering hue of eyes deep like an ocean that never has its ending, alabaster skin glowing through the gloaming blue hour. Tall and structured like a tree wearing the male version of your uniform and a red jacket over it, with some bandages over his wrist, you lift a smile recognizing him, "Luka! Why are you here so early?"

There came his usually toothy grin, "Aye,  ____!" He waves holding onto his bag with his metallic arm, "I got off training early today, teach really wanted to relax since his one-day break begins tomorrow!" He scratches the back of his hair.

You smiled brightly at him, Luka was like your train mate last year—technically he was that friend that ridden the same train as you, back then you mostly had lots of conversations with him and his boxing team, he was super talented when it comes to it, though he had a metallic arm it never stopped him from continuing his passion on boxing, the two of you were really good friends; almost siblings at that point, until this year came and the boy had to stay after school for his training.