11 ☆ petal crush

✎~~~~●

✎~~~~●

A BELL CHIMES, announcing your and your companions' entrance into this cozy shop. As the warmth from the nearby fireplace ripples over you, your eyes slowly drift closed in bliss. The scent of woodsmoke fills the air, conjuring up thoughts of a simpler time. As your mind relaxes, you can almost feel the day's stress and worries wash away.

"Woah..." Your lips opened wide, revealing a land of flowers and vines within the store. In all colors splashed the mother nature, with each passing glance, the eye caught a glimpse of the harmony between all the shades creating the perfect harmony between them. Every corner and crevice played with light, the way morning dew dances on blades of grass, adding an ethereal quality to the atmosphere. The store's doors opened wide, beckoning you to step into the paradise within. Your eyes beheld a wondrous sight, a land of flowers and vines, a store aglow with color and a delightful vibe. All the hues of the rainbow appeared, with shades of every tone and hue. It was a truly glorious and aesthetic scene, inviting you to take a closer look and explore its beauty.

March looks around confused, "Where is he?" She mumbles softly, a tad bit of addled marked all over her face.

"Oh, you're all here!"

As your gaze met with March's direction, you saw a figure behind a counter, he flashed a heartwarming smile at you. With blond hair shining, his vast and muscular frame towered over you, yet the sight of the flowers nearby made this imposing figure seem much less intimidating. It was as if the gentle side of this man was trying to escape from the brute force of his body, leaving you with the image of a big teddy bear. 

A beautiful scene unfolds before you, as the young man clad in white and blue stands in a field of colorful bloom. Clutched in his outstretched hands are three clay pots, overflowing with an assortment of delicate flowers, their sweet fragrance filling the air. An airy smile dances upon the youth's face as he gazes upon the verdant valley, a portrait of serene joy and contentment. You, too, are enchanted by the tranquil atmosphere, your heart filled with appreciation for the natural splendor that surrounds you, Gepard looks to see all five of you standing near the door, "I didn't expect you all to be here..."

"I promised March to go with her." Said the raccoon girl.

"When are you buying my key chains, March?" Asked the raccoon twin.

"I never wanted to come..." Said the dragon boy.

"I was invited again, Mr. Landau..." You said while waving.

Gepard blinks utterly confused as March puffs her cheeks annoyed, "You all could've said no ya know!" She crossed her arms.

"There's no harm done, March." The blonde-haired man chuckles.

The young pink girl approaches a young man carrying three pots of flowers. Glistening locks frame her smile, a look of playful energy and curiosity in her eyes, "Do you need help carrying these?" She asks, setting down her bag and reaching out to assist. The sunlight glints off her shiny white teeth as she grins, her movements are fluid and confident. You couldn't help but be uplifted by this cheerful interaction, the air filled with positivity and warmth.