05 ☆ pretty in pink

✎~~~~●

✎~~~~●

THE FIRST THING YOU SAW WAS PINK.

Pink fluffy hair right next to the raven as they climbed onto the platform, flowers have always been colorful, daisies, lavenders, violets, roses, and dandelions. Each has its own color to identify itself. But the color you saw was cherry blossoms, coming from a tree instead of growing from the grassy fields, unique and... What was the word you were looking for, at the tip of your tongue it stayed there for a while as you tapped your chin, trying to describe the girl right in front of you who had the most admirable smile.

"Ah! Pulchritudinous!" You snapped your fingers finally remembering the word, but in realization, you said it too loud, the pink-haired girl that sat down next to you, making you being the middle, she hummed tilting her head, wondering what you meant by that, luckily the train was empty today so not many were on board to hear your words.

Pink was a color you barely used to like but always happens to use, and being the cliche color for girls—back then you often tried to get used to the color, painting anything that has something to do with the color, simply after a few tries you began to get comfortable with the color pink, turning to the girl you saw her staring at you with a wide smile, the shape of her face was rounder, cheeks rosy plump much different than the raven, her necklace—her polaroid camera, was hanging on her abdomen, her shoulders were timid but with the pastel pink hoodie she was wearing, it made it broader, and it covered up the same high-school uniform like Dan Heng just the skirt being a little fluffy.

The structure of her eyes, her sectoral heterochromia eyes. Hues of pink and blue conflict together, almost as if the color purple was to be shown in her eyes, and the best part of her facial structure was her hair, pink fluffy almost like cotton candy hair, you really liked the color of her hair, it amazed to see a dyed (or maybe not dyed) hair so unique and fitting for her.

"What does that mean?" She asks turning to Dan Heng a bit curious, after all, he knew lots of vocabulary that even you didn't know.

The raven remains silent for a moment glancing at you before he slowly turns away firming his lips, "A goddess..." He mumbles quietly taking out the novel book he was still reading.

The girl scratches her hair not understanding what he meant by that, she turns back to you with a soft genuine smile, did she always smile like that? Was she always that smiley? To think a person like her would be this cheerful expression, "I don't get it... But! You look very pretty!"

"Hehe... Thank you! Pink suits you a lot!" You smiled back at her compliment.

The girl beams at you as she agrees, "Yeah, thanks! Oh! Are you the train-partner this cold dragon told me about?" Her enthusiastic voice raises up to the sky almost everyone on the train heard her.