04 ☆ dreamy clouds

✎~~~~●

✎~~~~●

YOU DON'T REMEMBER how long it took you to finish that book. But you did. A few minutes after you sat down on the chair, a whole wave of nausea and uncomfortable feelings rushed through your entire body, you had been reading the book since a day ago not even taking an eye off it, you barely slept for two days. Drinking so much coffee to stay awake and finish the book at night and start your art in the early morning at school, you didn't want to have the novel book you borrowed for a very long time, even though you wanted to read it in a relaxing way, having to carefully observe and imagine the scenery setting in the novel, however, you felt guilty taking the book the raven was already reading. You made sure the bookmark never fell off its place, memorizing the number page so you wouldn't forget if something happened.

Sighing you looked to see the two carbon-box coffee you bought, no wonder you felt like your stomach was having a war, you patted your stomach gently begging to stop rumbling every minute.

You stared at the novel book on your lap, picking it up to look at the cover and delving into your cave again, deep into the cave of the novel. You remember every single part of it, the artist's painting that nearly took a decade to finish and was placed in the art museum, only to be a fake and the real one was actually sold to a vicious gang and he was murdered when a person told the gang that it was fake. The way the setting brings up both mystery and art at the same time made you realize that it could be possibly transparent to create something out of guessing and unsolving answers. It was truly fascinating that you were able to get out of the art block phrase just by reading a book.

The sound of footsteps greeting the empty train would've gained your attention, but your eyes stuck like glue on the book cover with a genuine smile not noticing a certain raven staring at you.

Holding on to his bag, he wondered why are you giving glares at the book, his dangling raven hair fell onto his eye when his head slightly tilted, maybe you didn't like it? Maybe you couldn't figure out how to escape the art block. Questions roamed his mind, he notice two coffee drinks next to you, faint visible dark circles around under the gaze looking so barren and worn, heavy eyelids trying to let the darkness conquers you as your eyes force you to stay up, surviving another day with only 3 hours of sleep and no breakfast in the morning. Well, it wasn't like you had time to eat anyways.

Dan Heng slowly sat down near you, placing his bag gently on the seat beside him as he took off his earbuds, hearing you giggle with a tired smug face, he stares quietly at all the unique expressions you made, your arms lifted up the book higher to the air, whatever you were thinking it made you feel confident to giggle that loud. And he could vividly see it.

"Ahem." He clears his voice.

"Gah!!" You yelped in surprise with a small jump, the book almost slipping out of your grip, when your quick jolt from your adrenaline dissipates, you saw him again sitting next to you, honestly how much were you going to doze off deep into your mind? Even when he appears like a ghost. Flustered by your reaction you scratched your head awkwardly, "Hey there! Didn't you see you there! Ahahaha!"