17🥀 - A visit back home

Start from the beginning

"ohh okay jiji I'll keep that in mind for sure" I mentally decided to win over Badi-maa somehow. There might be some way to her heart.

I chatted for a little while and then she went back to her room for dinner.
I wait for him to arrive so that we can have dinner. He comes soon as we eat our dinner in one plate. It felt awkward at first but now I feel used to it. I wait for him to finish the dinner and freshen up so that I can Tell him about the invitation from home.

We get up and get changed into our night attires.
I sit on the bed waiting for him to come
"Hukum-"
If try to initiate the conversation

"Yes Ragini"
He immediately looks up at me giving me All of his attention

"Actually a scroll came in today from Bapusa"

"What did it say"

"They have invited us for a short visit and a few traditions also take place when the daughter comes back home after marriage"

"Ok We'll go for sure"

"When will we go"

"Ragini I  actually have a lot of work pending right now, how about we go there next month, I'll try to finish the work by then hmm?"

"Okay"

"I'll write the letter to them informing We'll visit them next month"

"Can we a go bit earlier, it will take only three-four days..please"

"Darasal Ragini, abhi karyabhaar thoda adhik hai aur hum chahte hai ki hum bhi aapke saath waha kam se kam ek hafta ruke, phir bhi agar aap jaldi jaana chahe toh hum jaa sakte hai"

"Koi baat nahi hukum aap karya samapt kar lijiye phir hum saath hi chalenge"

"Jaisi aapki manokamna"

"ji hukum"

"Goodnight"

"Goodnight"

I lay down and as soon as I am about to sleep, his hand creeps up from behind and pulls me to his back from my waist. A gasp escapes my mouth as I try to speak
"What are you doing hukum"

"Trying to sleep, peacefully"

"This way -"

"You did it too yesterday I didn't  complain, it's my turn today Don't you think so princess?"
Shiver runs down my spine and he whispers in my ears from behind

His face slowly lands in the crook of my neck, inhaling my scent as I feel his breath fanning over my nape.
"Sleep ragini"

"Ji"
I try to sleep but it is nowhere to be found because of him, his protective
Arm rests around my waist and I feel his face in the crook of my neck. I can't move even an inch or he'll get up and there are high chances he might do something which will further provoke the dumb courageous demon inside me...
I fell in deep slumber after a while.

........🥀........

I wake up with his groan as his face was still in the crook of my neck and his arm still around my waist. The position is a little too intimate for me.

It does things to me. This time I dont push hukum down the bed, rather I tap on his arm signaling him to let me go. I start to wiggle trying to free myself from his  grip While the complete opposite happens
He tightens his grip on me and his front collides with my back, again. Suddenly the scene of his shirtless front with toned muscles and abs flash in front of me as I blush.
What am I doing? I have definitely gone mad, the first thing in the morning shouldn't be fantasizing about your husband.
His voice brings me out off my thoughts