32 | Chess

The blue haired man turned to Zoro, only just noticing his presence.

Zoro still had his hands chained and the guards stood beside him, making sure he didn't try anything.

"Ah, Roronoa Zoro. We've been waiting for you."

The blue haired man said, standing up from the table and taking a bow. 

"Where the fuck is Sanji!?" Zoro shouted, finally losing his patience.

The green haired man chuckled and stood up, joining the other man.

"Him? I'm afraid you'll have to get on your knees and beg for that information." 

Zoro glared at him and clenched his jaw.

"Never."

Before Zoro could say anything, one of the men behind him kicked the back of his legs, making him double over on his knees.

"Pirate hunter Roronoa Zoro, welcome to Germa."

The red haired man who sat at the head of the table stood up and smirked an unwelcoming smile.

Germa? I've heard that name before...

"Just tell me where he is." Zoro spat.

"Sanji's in the courtyard." The red one said. 

"I-is he okay?" Zoro's tone went softer when he knew that he wasn't in danger.

"He's fine, he went to visit Reiju." 

Reiju? She's the one that came to the Sunny and explained to Nami?

"You must be asking yourself who we are and why you're here, so I shall explain." The red haired man walked over to Zoro and bent down to his level.

"My name is Ichiji, those two over there are my brothers- Niji and Yonji. Sanji is our wonderful younger brother, and of course, ever since he escaped, we missed him dearly. So, we did what any loving family would do,  and we took him back. Now, we also took you along as well, since your bounty is quite large. We do plan to kill you, but you can say your last goodbyes to our brother, although I doubt he'll care."

The red one chuckled before standing back up

Zoro felt the anger and rage inside of him explode, these were the people that abused Sanji for a whole year and made him so fucked up. These were the people that ruined Sanji. These people were Sanji's family.

"..Monsters.."

"Speak up?" 

"FUCKING MONSTERS!"

Zoro launched at Ichiji, his hands still chained behind his back. Ichiji moved out of the way quickly, dodging Zoro's attack. Zoro crashed onto the ground, knocking the chess table over, sending all the pieces clattering across the floor.

"God dammit! I was winning you brat!" Yonji stormed over and grabbed Zoro by his neck. He lifted Zoro off the floor and tightened his fingers. Zoro chocked and squirmed, but nothing he could do would beat Yonji's superior strength.

"Calm down Yonji, we promised Sanji, didn't we?" Niji said, putting a hand on Yonji's shoulder. Yonji dropped Zoro on the ground and nudged his limp body with his foot.

"Fuck that promise, this guy pisses me off." Yonji bent down and yanked Zoro's hair, making him seethe from the pain.

"Listen here, there's only room for one guy with green hair on this earth, and that spot is taken by me." Yonji dropped Zoro's head and spat on him before standing up.

"Enough Yonji, we'll have lots of fun later. Save yourself." Ichiji said, motioning for the guards to take Zoro away. They pulled him off the floor and dragged his lifeless body out of the drawing room.

Wussup my dudes 🫃

Authors note again 😩

My chapters are really short because of school and all that (I'm still pretty young and school is draining). I will still try to update this book as much as I can for you guys since you love it so much... for some reason? Just to remind you, there's lots of mistakes because I am dyslexic so it's hard for me to write like a normal person ☹️. But thanks so much anyway, you guys are the only thing carrying my life rn, every time I read a comment, I become so happy so thanks! xx

Rhaaa 🦖