18 | Make it stop..

Reiju had stayed with the crew for a couple days, mainly because she wanted to be with Sanji for a while. They had just reunited after fourteen years after all. Sanji was sad when Reiju had to go, but Zoro comforted him. 

They had recently docked at an island just to refill on supplies and generally have some fun. Of course Sanji was latched onto Zoro's side the entire time, but something about the island didn't feel...safe.

...

"Sanji, me an Nami need to go and get something, do you mind staying here?" Zoro asked. Sanji's face became worried and he shook his head before writing in his logbook.

Why can't I come with you?

"The shop only allows two people at a time, it's usually a target for stealing so the owner only allows a minimal amount of people. You'll be okay here, we'll only be a couple minutes." Zoro said, patting Sanji's head and turning towards the shop where Nami was already waiting.

Sanji grabbed Zoro's hand. Zoro sighed and looked back at Sanji.

"You'll be okay, I promise." Zoro whispered. Before Sanji could write something else, Zoro was already walking away with Nami. Sanji was scared, he knew there were people lurking around the town, and all of them looked like they were up to no good.

I'll be alright, right? I'll just stay close to the shop, so I can just knock on the door if something happens.

Sanji began to make his way over to the shop, he nearly tripped over a rock when a voice came up from behind him.

"Now you're the pretty prize that I want."

............

Sanji kicked and squirmed as the man dragged him away, he had his hand over Sanji's mouth and his arm around his hips so he couldn't breathe or escape. Sanji desperately pulled away, his eyes were wide and he kept trying to bite at the man's fingers since he could do nothing else, but it didn't work.

"You're a feisty one, aren't you?" The man hissed, tugging Sanji's hair. The man continued dragging him until they finally stopped. Sanji was pushed into a dead end at the end of the street, he noticed more people around him, they were tall and in good shape, but they looked either drunk or high.

"He's pretty, but he looks like a scared kitten." One of the men said, grabbing Sanji's chin and forcing him to look at his red face. 

"That's fine, as long as he doesn't scream bloody murder the entire time." Another man stepped in, examining Sanji's body. They all had a swaying tone to their voice, they were definitely on something.

"He didn't make any noise when I grabbed him, I saw that he was using a book to write things and show to Roronoa. I think he might be one of those freaky mutes." That was the voice from earlier. All the men seemed to look at him like he was an object instead of actually acknowledging his existence, they all talked as if he were a precious jewel that was being sold.

"He looks thin, do you thing I'll fit?"

Sanji's eyes widened. He knew exactly what they were talking about.

No!

Please... no!

"I think if you lube him up enough he'll become a bit looser." 

Don't touch me!

Please stop!

One of the men came closer.

"He does look fuckable, but I think we'd probably break him. It would be like fucking a sack of bones."

Stop...

Stop...talking, I cant... breathe!

"What the hells wrong with him? Why is he-?"

Sanji was hyperventilating, he was sucking in but nothing was coming out. His vision started to spin and tears were pouring down his face.

N-Niji... please make it stop!

It hurts, please just make it stop Yonji!

Why won't you help me...

Ichiji?

......