5 | ...

"FUCK!" Zoro shouted as he realised Sanji was gone from his sight. In that moment, water droplets started to pour down from the sky, hitting Zoro before rolling down his forehead.

"Are you okay Zoro?" Robin asked, looking worried and confused at the same time.

"No, I need to find Sanji. Go back to the ship, I'll be back soon." Zoro shouted to them as he took of running and darted around a building.

"Is he okay?" Chopper asked, looking up at Robin.

"I-I don't think so. Maybe something happened between those two?" Robin said.

"Maybe. Zoro said to go back to the ship." Chopper put his hooves over his head to cover himself from the rain.

"Okay, we'll go back. Here, take my coat." Robin draped her coat over Choppers head and smiled at him before taking his hoof and walking back to the ship.

...

For gods sake where the fuck is he!?

Zoro scanned crowds of people while rain poured down, he looked everywhere to find the 'blonde'. Some people were running back into stores to escape from the rain while Zoro continued to search.

Zoro felt the wind howl in his ears. He looked through the sea of umbrellas, hoping to spot Sanji among them.

There was no sign of him anywhere. Zoro had let him run away, and now there was no getting him back. Zoro took off to the pier, he knew that was where Sanji would be. If he wanted to kill himself, the water would be where he would want to die.

Zoro looked upon the water, he wasn't too late, was he? There was no one but the gentle swaying of the water. Zoro wouldn't give up yet, he had to find Sanji. There was no way Sanji would just kill himself and leave the rest of the crew to mourn him, that's not like Sanji.

Zoro spun on his heel to turn away when he caught a glimpse of a familiar face under an umbrella.

It was Sanji.

But Sanji didn't have black hair that fell over his face, and he didn't always have an emotionless expression painted on his face.

Zoro walked up to him slowly.

"Sanji? Is that you?" Zoro said over the heavy rain and strong wind. Sanji turned his head and looked at Zoro.

"No... not anymore." Sanji said quietly. As he spoke, blood dripped from the corners of his mouth.

"S-Sanji, what happened to you?" Zoro said, touching Sanji cheek. There was no reaction, only a cold blank stare.

Zoro stepped back once he noticed the large knife wound that pierced Sanji's chest. He was drenched in his own blood. Zoro was surprised that Sanji could still stand.

"Sanji, tell me what happened." Zoro said, his eyes wide and his hands trembling.

"I've become like them."

"Who the hell is 'them'?!" Zoro was scared, almost like Sanji wasn't human anymore. I guess he wasn't.

"By stabbing myself, I can't lose control and hurt anyone." Sanji smiled. Though it wasn't a happy smile, it was a smile full of pain and sadness waiting to be regurgitated.

"What the fuck are you talking about!?" Zoro shouted, the wind howling even more.

"Goodbye, Zoro."

Sanji dropped the umbrella and fell to the floor, blood seeping through the concrete. Zoro shouted and knelt down next to Sanji as his eyes filled with tears.

"No! You can't say goodbye, not yet!" Zoro cried, holding Sanji's head in his hands. He wanted to scream, he wanted to tell Sanji about the love he held for him. But Sanji was gone. At least the person he held wasn't his Sanji.

Zoro took the bandana off his arm and pulled it over Sanji's waist to stop the bleeding. He picked Sanji up, careful not to hurt him as he did. Zoro walked back to the ship, tears falling from his eyes and blurring up his vision.

Chopper stood loading supplies onto the ship in the rain when he saw Zoro. Chopper froze.

"Z-Zoro?" Chopper ran over to him, giving Sanji one look before bursting into tears.

Nami heard crying from outside the ship, she opened the door and stepped out. It wasn't long before she started to cry too.

"What happened!?" Nami cried, her hand pulling back black streaks of Sanji's hair.

"Why won't you say anything Zoro!?" Chopper shouted, wiping rain and tears from his face. Zoro stood, his eyes drooping and expression blank. He couldn't think.

Luffy and the others came a few minutes later, wondering where the noise came from.

"What the fuck." Robin's eyes were wide as she and the others walked over.

"Is that... Sanji?" Usopp said, looking closer.

"Is he... dead?" Nami asked, looking up at Zoro.

Everyone crowded around with shocked expressions or tears pouring down their cheeks. Luffy stayed quiet the entire time, the straw hat covering his eyes. Zoro pushed through and walked up to the boat with Chopper following him.

Once they made it to the medical bay, Zoro lay Sanji down on the bed and whispered:

"Please... please don't leave me........."