6 | Heal me.

...

Bandages.

...

Bandages everywhere.

The soft padding was the only thing he could feel, wrapped around his arms and stomach like a sheath around a sword. Sanji's chest felt hot, like there was a big hole that ripped him open. It took a few minutes for Sanji to properly come to his senses and see the white room surrounding him, to smell the clean air and to hear the soft snoring beside him. Sanji groaned as he used all his strength to twist his head to the side, he looked to the side of the bed and felt his heart sink. 

Zoro.

Zoro was sleeping, head rested on his arms and arms rested beside Sanji's shins. He looked pale, like he hadn't eaten in weeks, there were dark bags under his eyes and his tear duct looked empty. Sanji tried to straighten his back but spikes of pain were instantly shot throughout every vain in his body. He opened his mouth to curse but nothing came out. That's when Sanji became confused. He opened his mouth once more and pushed his words through, but there was nothing but silence.

Sanji rested his palm on the gauze around his stomach, it stung like a bitch. He looked down to the wound and sighed.

Guess I don't get to die after all.

Sanji shifted his leg a bit, causing Zoro's slow grunts to halt. He slowly opened his eyes and looked straight at Sanji's. Zoro's expression became dark, his eyes had widened and his jaw hung loose.

"S..Sanji?"

Sanji had expected a smile or a hug from Zoro, but nothing of the sort ever came. Sanji noticed Zoro's fists clenching and his teeth grinding, Zoro was angry, and Sanji didn't know why.

"H-how could you?" Zoro looked as though he were about to explode, it made Sanji pull himself backwards on bruised and damaged arms. Zoro didn't seem to like Sanji's silent response, and that was when his internal ticking time-bomb went off.

"HOW COULD YOU FUCKING DO THIS TO ME!?" Zoro shouted loudly, Sanji covered his ears with his hands, they rang like he was being drowned in an ocean. Zoro approached Sanji closer and gripped his shoulders and pulled him closer.

"Why would you do this to me?" Zoro's voice became softer but not less terrifying. Sanji could still sense his anger, he felt like prey being cornered by a large, hungry beast. Sanji couldn't reply, his neck burned whenever he tried to speak, the only option he has was to shake his head.

"This isn't a yes or no question dammit!" Zoro shouted. Sanji pulled the light covers up to hide his face, he was scared that Zoro would hurt him.

"Zoro why are you shouting at this hou-," there was a smaller voice, one from a lower height. That voice was sweet, but sounded distressed. Sanji could tell who it was even from his eyes being covered by the sheet.

"S-Sanji!?" Sanji heard as hooves collided with the floor. Somebody removed the sheet from his face and Sanji met eyes with a certain reindeer. 

"It's...it's really you!" Chopper said, bouncing up and down on the mattress. Sanji heard Zoro huff and open the door to leave.

"Oh, I'm so happy you're awake!" Chopper opened his arms but stopped himself before he could hug Sanji.

"Sorry, I probably shouldn't do that..." Chopper said. Sanji patted Chopper on the head, it was a better solution to a hug.

"Um... I know you can't speak by the way, it looked as though you damaged your vocal chords while... you did 'that'." 

Well fuck. Guess I can't speak now. So much for being able to woo the ladies, I don't think I'll be able to do much without my voice.

Sanji couldn't care too much, his life was already falling to pieces.

"Your arms are greatly wounded, there are many cuts and bruises so I advise you to be careful. You have the similar thing on your legs as well. As for your chest... luckily it wasn't too deep, but if had been any deeper, you wouldn't be alive at the moment. I'm going to give you a spare log book, since you aren't able to talk, write all of your thoughts, feelings and questions and show it to whoever it's directed at, okay?"

Sanji nodded and took the leather notebook out of Choppers hooves, he flicked open a page and wrote the question he wanted answered the most.

What happened to me?