20 | Cry with me.

...

Sanji eyes stung as he opened them. The bedsheets were cool on his skin and felt oddly soothing, but a sore pain lingered at his throat. His lungs were tight, like all the air had been sucked out of his body. Sanji wanted to go back to sleep and never wake up, everything hurt so much.

"Sanji?.." 

Sanji looked over to where Zoro stood, his eyes were wide, showing the redness that swelled around them. Zoro walked over to Sanji, though he looked hesitant.

"... I'm sorry!" Zoro cried as he pulled Sanji into a hug, being careful of all Sanji's injured parts. 

"I'm so damn sorry, I should have never left you! It's all my fault!" Sanji felt his shirt becoming damp from Zoro's tears. Sanji never thought he'd see something as rare as this.

Sanji reached his hand up and patted Zoro's hair slowly. He wanted to tell Zoro that everything is okay and that it's not his fault.

Zoro snuggled up against Sanji's chest and held him like he would never let him go again. Sanji smiled and closed his eyes again, but listened to what Zoro mumbled into his shirt.

"I'm sorry, I'll protect you forever and I'll never let you get hurt like this ever again. I promise." The warmth of Zoro's words made Sanji feel sleepy, but no matter how he wanted to drift away, Zoro was still wanting to say something.

"I know you're asleep, but I wanted to tell you something...

I love you Sanji."

......

Okay. What do I write about now? 😀

I know you guys really like this story so I want to continue it (definitely not for clout). But I don't know where to take it so pls tell me or give suggestions.

❤️