19 | Mother...

"Is he having a seizure or somethin?"

"Calm down, we ain't going to kill you!" 

"Shit, the hells wrong with him?"

...

Sanji was curled into a ball, shivering and trembling as his mind ran wild. 

Please,

Please don't touch me!

I'll do anything,

Just please don't touch me!

Sanji was pressed up against the brick wall, trying to keep as far away from the men as he possibly could. He cried and shook with fear whenever one of the men would try and touch him. He was losing control over his own body and his mind was running through an endless maze.

"Jeez, is he ill?" 

"Looks like it, maybe we should just back off."

"He was with Roroana, he's probably after us now. Maybe we fucked up?"

"He looks familiar, like I've seen him on a bounty poster before. But he's far too pathetic to be a pirate.."

"He could be, I heard that Roronoa is pretty cold after losing one of the members of his crew, he wouldn't just start talking to any random person. He's got to be somewhat special."

"We should just kill him, we can't just throw him back out onto the street, that would make us look suspicious."

Sanji tightened around his chest. He started to grab at the skin on the palm of his hand before biting and digging his fingernails into his skin. Then an idea sparked in his head.

If I stop breathing, they won't bother killing me,

Because I'm already dead.

Sanji reached a shaky hand up to his neck. His arm tensed when he started to choke himself, stress left his body and replaced itself with pain as he gagged.

It feels...

Peaceful.

...

It's all over now,

..I'll be gone soon.

Air was sucked from his chest, he wasn't breathing. Sanji knew this was the end, he would choke himself until death. It wasn't too much different from what would happen if he didn't end it himself. He imagined how Zoro would feel after he did this. He was bound to be upset, but this was for the better, right? Sanji closed his eyes slowly, ignoring all the voices around him. Everything was alright now. Sanji wouldn't have to live any longer. He could be gone. Forever.

I'll be with you soon..

Mother.

...

"SANJI!"

"SANJI STOP IT!"

Goodbye Luffy.

"SANJI PLEASE STOP!"

Goodbye Nami, Robin, Usopp and everyone else.

"SANJI WAKE UP!"

Goodbye Reiju.

"SANJI!!!"

Goodbye...

Zoro.