Chapter 7 ~ The island of reunion

Start from the beginning

'Anyways Bisky gave me a  2 hour long break! Let's all go play!' Alluka pulled me into the sea, splashing water on me! What the hell! She's older than me and she still acts like a child! Gon and Alluka started playing together, passing a ball back and forth while I watched in a distance.

'Kalluto! Don't miss out the fun, come join us !' Gon hollered at me, and after seeing how tempting it was, I gave in. I've never felt more happy in my life, wether it is the fun or knowing that someone cares about me. This was never experienced in the Zoldyck mansion or in the troupe, and for once I didn't want to leave. Did Kil have such fun too?

Sometime later a young girl appeared. 'Alluka! It's time for training! 2 hour have passed! Oh, Gon ! Welcome back! And who's this young boy?' How dare she call me young? She's even younger than me!

'This is Biscuit Kruger, our Nen instructor. Even though she might look young, she's 59 years old! That's why Killua calls her on old hag.' Gon whispers in my ears as I bursted into laughter. This felt good! I've never had a laugh for years!

'What did you say you damn brat?' Biscuit Kruger growled as she sent Gon flying with a punch. I gasped in awe. Gon has an intense aura when I encountered him, and someone who can sent him flying so easily must be really strong!

'Hi there! I'm Biscuit Kruger, but you can call me Bisky!' Biscuit Kruger introduced herself.

'Quote from Killua "I'll just call you an old hag."' I barely heard Gon murmured and I laughed again while Gon, who just landed after the punch, was punched into the sky again.

'I'm Kalluto Zoldyck.' I introduced.

'Another Zoldyck! Wow, Gon must be blacklisted in the Zoldyck household! He's got 3 out of the 5 kids from the household to turn tables! I hope you're not like Killua, who is such a cheeky brat! Anyways what's your Nen type and ability?'

'I'm a Manipulator, and I manipulate papers.' I replied. I demonstrated my ability — Dance of the Serpent's Bite, to warn them to not mess with me.

'My ability can be used as a distraction and also a weapon.' I explained, using Nen to slice the hills surrounding me into half.

'Nice! You're really talented even though you're young!'

'That' why he's in the phantom troupe, Bisky.' Gon explained.

'I thought you hated the phantom troupe?' Bisky questioned.

'I only bear a grudge against those who killed Kurapika's family.'

'Boy, aren't you innocent.' Bisky sighed.

'I am not! I know a lot of things!' Gon protested.

'Oh yeah? The last time you went on a date, you told Palm that you don't love her at the end of it! Who does that in a date?'

'Hmph!' Gon fumed.

'Little brother, come train with us! I want to spend more time with you after we've been apart for so long!' Alluka pleaded.

3rd person PoV

Kalluto soon gave in, though it was because he secretly wants to have more fun rather than doing boring troupe business. Meanwhile with Killua...

Killua PoV

*Time skip to a few weeks later.*

I sat in an alley near the Hunter association, crying. It has been a few weeks since Gon disappeared and I missed him a lot. I wanted to apologise to him about jumping to suicide just because I was sad, I wanted to play with him again like the old times, but before that I have to find him first. But, I never expected finding someone to be so hard, even with my assassin techniques. When I was an assassin, I usually had a few leads on where the target was or would be, but Gon has nothing of this sort, he just disappeared without a trace. I finally understand why finding Ging is so hard for Gon. I heard footsteps approaching me but I didn't look up, if they attacked me, I could easily defend myself.