104 likes
roryy_xoxo max mayfield is so cool 🩷

view all comments

sadiesink_
blueberry cheesecake is my new favourite thing. your gf is a genius i swear

fayshoelace
i really am. im a genius. im not an americano drinker so yk im a genius.

sadiesink_
yeah ok nvm unfollowed blocked reported get out of my life 😐

finnwolfhardofficial
black coffee = TRASH
sadie = TRASH
faye = 👑

billybryk
vouch.

fayshoelace
update: sadie is trying to stab me. my life is under major threat. i'm not sure how much time i have left. i've come here to say my goodbyes, i love you all deeply. thank you for everything.

finnwolfhardofficial
ok

billybryk
ok

— ★ —

"see, your friends dont care! no ones coming to save you now little faye" exaggerated evil laughs emerge from sadie as she chases me around the kitchen island holding a fork.

"stop talking like a witch!" i dodge her attempt at throwing a roll of paper towels at me.

"guys, can you not" rory rolls her eyes, sitting on the kitchen island and swinging her feet. "the neighbours are actually gonna call the cops"

"good, i hope they do" i laugh.

sadie stops running for a moment, followed by my halt as well. we stare at eachother for a while, predicting one anothers move. rory sighs as we both head straight for the hallway adjacent to the kitchen.

i run past sadie, decaying her sad attempt to catch me. i shoot a look behind, bursting into laughter as she trips and falls backward.

despite being the one to fall, she joins into my laughter. "oh you little-" she jumps up, chasing me up the stairs.

the door to finns room is flung open, revealing the brunette sat on his bed.

"what even..." he keeps a blank stare at the two of us panting on this doorstep, behaving as if we just encountered a serial killer.

i feel a sharp sting at the back of my neck.

"what- ow!" i shout, turning around to see the grinning redhead with the silver utensil in her hand sticking her tongue out.

i smack her shoulder ever so lightly, laughing at the exaggerated reaction emitted from her.

we shift our gaze back to finn, whose face is still fixed in a confused stare. "what..."