i.

( FAYE )

( FAYE )

the last thing i could recall was the sudden spinning of the room, many unfamiliar eyes were laid on me, followed by being surrounded by darkness. pure darkness.

once i had regained my consciousness, nothing but a blurry face and dark curls could be made out. it was a boy, seemingly my age. i soon connected the dots. he had taken me up to a vacant room in the large house once he found me passed out.

several years have passed by since that particular incident. the dark haired individual in question, widely recognized as finn wolfhard, currently resides with me in our shared apartment.

it's not uncommon for people to perceive us as inseparable. though we'd never admit it, we've remained the closest friends ever since that awful party.

i don't come from the best childhood. alcohol got a hold of my mother and she abandoned me when I was merely 15 years of age. i resided with my girlfriend, rory at her parents house for an extended period, getting an apartment with finn when i was 18. i'm able to manage my portion of the rent by utilising the wage i earn from my employment as a waitress in a cafe.

although i don't possess a lot of hope for humanity, there are two people in my life that i'm truly grateful for. i can't fathom what the state of my existence would've come to be without them. that is ofcourse, finn and rory.

although rory and i have encountered rough patches in our relationship, we've preserved through the hardships and i can say i'm extremely proud to own the presence of someone like her in my life.

"can i see what you're writing?" the blonde grins, taking a seat beside me on the bed while keeping her gaze fixed on the paper.

i shoot a smile at her "you can read the last paragraph, its about you actually"

she emits an excited gasp before snatching the tattered notebook from my hand and scanning her eyes through the page.

her lips curl into a smile as she turns her gaze towards me and places a kiss on my cheek. pulling away, she lets out a chuckle before wiping off the stain of her cherry red lipstick.

"soo... i met one of finns coworkers yesterday. the girl who plays max in stranger things" she grinned "she's really sweet, we should hang out with her sometime"

"well, you know i don't really like meeting new people" i speak in a soft manner, careful not to start another meaningless feud.

"i know, i know" she takes my hand in hers, lightly tracing her thumb around my knuckles. "i just have this feeling that you'll like her"

"i mean..." i trail off, letting out a sigh "fine"

a squeal of excitement can be heard from rory as she engulfs me in a hug.

"okay great, because i already made plans for today! we're meeting her at your shift at the cafe in half an hour. get ready love!"

before i get a chance to refuse, she jumps off the bed prior to leaving the room, leaving me there with no option but to get dressed.

★ authors note ,,

i hate the word giggles

also i'm very sorry for making faye have a bad childhood like every single wattpad book does.