Sixty-Five

"You let him touch you—taste you."

Stiffly, I nod. To lie is futile. He's already seen and felt what happened between Michael and me through the uplink process.

"You enjoyed it."

Again, I nod. He wasn't asking. No, he was simply double checking what he'd experienced.

"There is guilt exuding from your mind." Slowly, his head tilts. "Are you sorry about what you did?"

This time, I shake my head.

"No. I will not apologize for acting on what I wanted." Chris' fingers climb the side of my head and sink into my hair, tugging a few escaped braids behind my left ear. "The both of you chose what we would become without talking with me first."

An eyebrow raises, "and? We knew you hungered for us both, just as I knew you hungered for him, too."

"I wanted this time to be on me," I admit, swallowing the anxious energy threatening to choke me. "I chose to let Michael have me—taste me—and I don't regret it. The only thing I regret is not speaking to you both about it. That wasn't fair and if you choose to break things with me off, I won—"

"Break things off?" He chuckles. "Why would we do that?"

"Because this wasn't fair to you."

"Hmmm..."

His hands trail along my skin, leaving goosebumps in their wake. I'm barely coherent, fighting to keep my eyes on his as my nipples harden and my clit twitches. How could I want him when Michael nearly destroyed me?

It's criminal how much I want them all. The desire never ends. It's as if I've been dropped into a bottomless void and I'm simply falling deeper and deeper. Time passes, but I have no way of tracking it.

Though I've only known them for months, it's as if they've been mine for a lifetime. Even if I were to live a million lifetimes with them by my side, it'll never be enough. But I need to consider the other side, too.

Is this fair to them? Shouldn't they have the option of having a normal family—wife, children, a huge house with a white picket fence—none of those things are possible with me. I can't give them normal.

There likely won't be a day where someone isn't hunting or haunting us—me. For now, the three are simply standing in the way of what those cowards want. They'll kill them, or try to, not realizing what lies under their skin.

My thoughts scatter as his hands delve under the hem of my t-shirt and trace my inner thighs. I arch toward him, pressing my back against the wall to get closer. He doesn't move to my pussy, not yet.

Instead, his lips press to my forehead in a soft kiss. The chaste affection brings a shiver to my spine. No matter where he touches me, it drives a molten heat from the top of my head to the tips of my toes.

His lips move to the right, making a path along my temple, to my cheekbone, and to my nose. My other cheek receives the same attention before he beelines to my lips. One kiss for the top and one for the bottom is all the reward they receive.

It's a distraction.

I trip into it, offering my mouth for a real kiss when his right hand cups me. Whimpering, I fight the urge to close my legs. His thumb draws lazy circles on my clit, but I'm already wet for him.

"You're so fucking wet," he breathes into my ear. Two blunt fingers curl inside of me, eagerly stretching me open. "Is this for me or for him?"

I know what comes next. He won't be gentle with his fingers, his mouth, or his cock. But I revel in the savagery, needing ruthlessness to counteract the kindness of Michael's mouth.