Fifty-Five

My legs tremble and the chains rattle.

Chris stands over me. His visage is a wet dream come to life, like all the rest of him. Navy eyes study me beneath dark blond eyebrows in a devastatingly handsome face. 

A smirk lights his mouth, and it expands to a full, wickedly seductive grin the longer our gazes hold. I can’t look anywhere else—not yet. Not while his fingers are curling inside of me relentlessly.

Please… please, Chris…” 

I’ve been begging for twenty minutes, hoping he’ll hear have mercy, but the devilish look in his eyes only promises more pleasure. Ruefully, I yank the chains wrapped around my wrists and curse, arching my back as his fingers prod deeper. I’m so wet for him. Why won’t he just fuck me?

“I love hearing you beg,” He chuckles, “but not as much as I love hearing you come for me. I need to hear it again before I fuck you.”

Whimpering, I twist the chains tighter. They groan, scraping across the metal frame of his bed. Sadly, they remain unbroken—not even a scratch.

I hate this. I want to touch him. I want to taste him. I want to make him grunt and groan my name with the same desperation. 

Chris doesn’t change pace. The frustrating cadence of his fingers urges me maddeningly slowly toward oblivion, but at the cusp, he pulls back and I slide back to the bottom. I curl my toes as he twists his hand and maps out my pussy with two fingers, ensuring the next sound out of my mouth is one I don’t recognize.

On the sidelines sits Charlie.

His eyes are focused and dark, roving like a lion into a forest wrought with lust and possessiveness. My remote is in his hands, calmly rotating in his palms while he studies it. I shriek as he presses one of the buttons, back bowing further in surrender. 

Just let me—ah!” Chris’ pace picks up, fucking me in rhythm with the pulsating plug. 

Rolling my hips, I fall into the lunge for release. Tension pulls taut in my limbs and my hands fist. Light edges along my vision.

It’s a defiant race for the finish line. 

I need to come before he stops, before he can start this torturous journey to the top. Panting, I fuck his hand harder and fight the chains affixing my legs upward and open. They protest, screaming and screeching the more I struggle.

Chris, in all his naked glory, stands between my spread thighs. His expression is a mixture of lust and awe, climbing my nude form continuously. As his left hand lands on my thigh, the fingers in my pussy twist and his thumb lands on my clit.

With a stilted groan, I come.

White light launches across my vision as my eyes roll back. My entire back jolts, fighting the shackles, but they refuse to let me loose. Mouth agape, I can only mutter nonsense.

“There you go, B.” Chris whispers, lips kissing my ankle. “You’re so damn beautiful when you come.

Stunned, I sprawl on the bed in silence. I can barely think. My mind is a blank slate of white, crippled by his pleasure. Sucking a shaky breath through my clenched teeth, I sputter a plea for my freedom.

“Please take these off.” I jingle my legs. They’re the only parts I can feel. “I’ll be good.”

His head tilts. “Will you?”

Eagerly, I nod. “Yes. I’ll do what you say. I promise.”

“You promise?” He repeats. “You promised to keep your legs open and let me taste you, didn’t you?”