𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱

Walking through the school halls and 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 didn't care about the students that was whispering and they saw Shelby walked in practical being a third wheel in Sebastian and Kennedy relationship as she was thinking about her relationship with Le...

Walking through the school halls and 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 didn't care about the students that was whispering and they saw Shelby walked in practical being a third wheel in Sebastian and Kennedy relationship as she was thinking about her relationship with Lewis and she went to her locker and she was so busy looking through her notes that Paris hugged her gently and she gasped in shocked.

"Paris don't you dare do that nearly gave me heart attack." Shelby said to her as she chuckled at her and she leaned against the locker.

"Remember last week when you confront Casey of faking things well her parents found out about it and kicked her out of the house and now she's living with her auntie." Paris said to her as she looked at her and she went from her and Shelby went to her first class which was geography and she saw Lewis there and Mr. Irvine looked at Shelby.

"At Mr. Hamilton requested that you won't be enter any class with him." Mr. Irvine said to Shelby who looked at Lewis who give her a middle finger sign so she gave him a wanker sign and went to the headteacher office.

During the lesson

Mr. Wolff walked into the class with Shelby next to him and Mr. Irvine stood up but Mr. Wolff looked at him.

"Did you just kicked Miss. St. Clair out of class on a request of Mr. Hamilton?" Mr. Wolff asked him as he looked at him.

"Yes I did." Mr. Irvine said to him as Shelby looked at him.

"Isn't that the headteacher job to do which student is allowed to be in class or not." Shelby said to Mr. Irvine who mumbled under his breath and Mr. Wolff looked at Shelby.

"You can find your seat Miss. St. Clair oh by the way Mr. Hamilton you have detention after school." Mr. Wolff said to him as Shelby looked at him as it was a basketball practice after school.

"Sir can't you give him the detention during the break instead of after school as he's got basketball practice plus the team have an another big game coming up." Shelby said to Mr. Wolff who nodded at her.

"Detention during the break." Mr. Wolff said to Lewis who huffed softly and Lewis didn't need Shelby to talk for him.

"Listen here bitch I don't need you to talk for me ok don't ever speak for me again you're nothing but a slut." Lewis snapped at her and she slapped his face hard that he went for her and she start to scream for help and Daniel grabbed Lewis and George went up to Shelby so did Pierre as they stood in front of her.

"Mr. Hamilton my office now." Mr. Wolff bellowed as everyone in the room jumped when Mr. Wolff shouted and Lewis grabbed his things and went to the headteacher office and Mr. Irvine looked at Shelby.

"Take Miss. St. Clair to Mr. Webber or Mr. Rosberg class George." Mr. Irvine said to George who nodded at him as he took her and he went to Mr. Rosberg classroom as he knocked on the door which he stop the class for one minute and he walked up to the door as he looked at Shelby who looked at him and she walked in yet Kennedy who got up and went up to Shelby and she looked at her.