𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐛𝐲 walked into her first class which was English and she sat at her desk as she place her English book on her desk as she looked around the class as she was wishing that Tiffany was here yet she saw Courtney there and she walked up to he...

𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐛𝐲 walked into her first class which was English and she sat at her desk as she place her English book on her desk as she looked around the class as she was wishing that Tiffany was here yet she saw Courtney there and she walked up to her and sat next to her.

"Already here Mr. Webber is the best English teacher in the world but some people would disagreed with me because they find him boring." Courtney whispered as everyone walked in and she saw popular girls as she looked at Courtney.

"Who are the popular girls?" Shelby asked her quietly as she looked at her.

"Paris Fitzgerald is the queen bee and most popular girl in the world school she used to date Lewis but he broke up with her or something like that we don't really know what happened, Brooklyn Whittaker is the second in line so if Paris gets sick she takes over until Paris feels better, Blair Hawthorne wants to be the next queen bee but Paris thinks she doesn't have what it takes to be a queen bee and Kennedy Westwood is a feisty bee you do not want to fight her unless you want to be in a hospital." Courtney explained as Shelby nodded and they saw Paris ex walked with two of his friends as they sat at the back.

"You mention Lewis who's the two guys next him?" Shelby asked her as Courtney looked at her.

"Their names are seb." Courtney got interrupted by the English teacher.

"Morning class and welcome back to the first day when I call your name you will come up and introduced yourself and tell me your one goal for the future Miss. Fitzgerald." Mr. Webber said as she got up and Shelby was eager to hear her one goal for her future.

"Well I'm Paris Fitzgerald and my one goal for the future will be to become a prom queen." Paris said as Shelby applauded yet no one really did clapped for her.

"Thank you Miss. Fitzgerald Mr. Hamilton." Mr. Webber said to him as Shelby looked at him before looking at her book.

"I'm Lewis Hamilton captain for Brentwood Bulldogs and my one goal for the future is to win the championship on Stanford Sharks back yard." Lewis said as his mates cheered so did Paris and her friends yet Shelby knew he was talking about her old basketball team.

"Thank you Mr. Hamilton Miss. St Clair." Mr. Webber said as she felt eyes all over her and she walked to the front as she looked at everyone.

"Hi I'm Shelby St. Clair and my number goal for the future is to be a fashion designer." Shelby said to the class as Paris burst out laughing.

"Please no one wants you to be a fashion designer you're not even pretty." Paris said as Kennedy looked at her.

"Thank you Miss. St. Clair." Mr. Webber said to her as she walked back to her seat and glared at Paris before looking at Courtney.

"One more thing about Paris is that she gets what she wants." Courtney said as Shelby looked at Paris who was taking selfies with her bitches.

"At my old school there was only one popular girl who always caring for others more than herself and she would always help others if they're struggling with their work." Shelby said to Courtney who looked at her.