𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐛𝐲 was in the shopping mall as it was the weekend and she was with her mum and they went to a shop and they were looking for dresses for prom and she was thinking about not going and her mum saw the most gorgeous dress ever and she went ...

𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐛𝐲 was in the shopping mall as it was the weekend and she was with her mum and they went to a shop and they were looking for dresses for prom and she was thinking about not going and her mum saw the most gorgeous dress ever and she went up to her and took her to the mirror and place the dress in front of her.

"Shelby this is gorgeous for you ok you have to try it on." Marie said to her as she looked at her.

"Why can't I design my own dress and you make it instead?" Shelby asked her as she looked at her softly and hand the dress back.

"That I didn't think off and plus I don't have to go over the top with money." Marie said as Shelby nodded at her and they heard Paris and Brooklyn walked towards the shop where she was.

"Looked at the loser and her cheap mother." Brooklyn said to Paris who laughed at her and Shelby tripped Brooklyn up causing her to rip the most beautiful dress up and Shelby walked away before they could speak to her and Marie walked over to her daughter.

"She called you a cheap and you think I'm going to let that happened." Shelby said to her mum who looked at her.

"Shelby you don't get to trip her up and make her rip the dress." Marie said to her as she looked at her.

"She was talking about you and you expect me to be fine with that." Shelby rebuked as Marie noticed that she was looking out for her mother and she gave her mum hug which Marie hugged her back knowing that she was happy to have her in her life.

Later that afternoon

Shelby was in her room doing her assignment that her geography teacher gave her to do and she was so focused on her work that she didn't even flinch when her family cat jumped on her lap and she was purring at her knowing that she was happy to see Shelby and she place her pen down and cookie meowed at her.

"Hi Cookie yes I missed you too boo." Shelby whispered as Asher knocked on her door.

"Come in Asher." Shelby said to him as he came in seeing Cookie on her lap and stood next to her.

"Mummy wants you." Asher said to her as he went from her and she got up from her seat holding Cookie in her arms & she went to find her parents there and Asher went up to Shelby and she hands Cookie to him who hugged her gently and Cookie purred at him.

"Hey mum hey dad what's up?" Shelby asked them as they looked at her.

"What's this about you doing a duet with Sebastian? I thought you was going to do duet with Lewis." Marie said to her as she looked at them.

"Well I'm not doing a duet with him after he used me to get back with that plastic recycled barbie doll." Shelby said to them as Marcus looked at his daughter softly.

"He did what!" Marcus bellowed as Shelby looked at her dad softly.

"He used me to get back with Paris dad I though he was the one for me but I guess I got doormat on my forehead." Shelby said quietly and he hugged his daughter softly and she felt a tear rolled down her cheek and Marcus rocked her gently and he was thinking about something when they heard the front door and Shelby went from her dad walked towards the door seeing Lewis there and she walked outside closing the door behind her.