𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

Everyone was in the assembly talking and whispering but they stop when they saw 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 walked into the hall seeing everyone there looking at him and he saw Paris there yet he didn't care about her and he saw Shelby with Blair and Kennedy as th...

Everyone was in the assembly talking and whispering but they stop when they saw 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 walked into the hall seeing everyone there looking at him and he saw Paris there yet he didn't care about her and he saw Shelby with Blair and Kennedy as they were talking about match against Stanford Sharks.

"Can I talk to you private please?" Lewis asked her as she nodded at him before he took her to an hideout and she looked at him and he took out the promised ring that he kept after she took it off.

"I want you to wear this again. I know how much you mean the world to me and I'm lost without you Shelby." Lewis said to her as she looked at him before she place it back on her finger and she looked at him before he kissed her which she kissed him back deeply before he picked her up yet she wrapped her legs around his waist and she felt his hands on her butt as she smirked against his lips before he pulled away from her lips.

"I have so many projects to get done and I need your help on some of them." Shelby said to him as he looked at her softly.

"Well meet me in the library and I will help you with it."Lewis said to her as she smiled at him.

"Like you would know about Geometry and Chemistry but you can help me with English instead." Shelby said to him as they saw Blair there walking towards them.

"You shouldn't hurt her Lewis." Blair said to Lewis who looked at her.

"Blair stop ok I already forgive him and if he did hurt me again I'm going to rip his nuts." Shelby said to him and Blair raised her eyebrow at her and she went from them as Shelby got down of Lewis & she looked at him yet he kissed her and she kissed back before he pulled away from her lips yet he kissed her neck giving her a love bite against her neck which she giggles and she cover her neck and they went back to the assembly as the teacher wasn't there yet and she went over to Blair and Kennedy who looked at her softly.

"What was you and Lewis doing?" Kennedy asked her as she looked at her softly.

"Just talking that's all." Shelby said to them as she went from them and Miss. Lopez took her scarf from Shelby neck.

"No scarf in the assembly you should know that Miss. St.Clair."Miss. Lopez said to Shelby as she covered her neck with her hand as Blair and Kennedy gasped at her.

"Is that an hickey on your neck?" Kennedy asked her as they looked at her neck and they removed her hand from Shelby neck.

"It is Kennedy! Shelby you need to cover it up." Blair said to her as Shelby looked at her softly.

"Don't worry I will cover it before the teacher comes in." Shelby said to them as she covered it with her hockey with a concealer as Blair blended it out & she looked at her neck and Lewis was next to Sebastian, Daniel and Max and they saw Paris walked inside and Shelby looked at her fingers and Lewis looked at Shelby outfit:

" Shelby said to them as she covered it with her hockey with a concealer as Blair blended it out & she looked at her neck and Lewis was next to Sebastian, Daniel and Max and they saw Paris walked inside and Shelby looked at her fingers and Lewis l...