𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 was in the bedroom of his house and Sebastian was standing by the door frame and he noticed how annoyed with Sofia for lying to Shelby

"Faking their death for what." Sebastian said to him as Lewis looked at him.

"Scam to get money from Shelby and her family also her family." Lewis added as Sebastian looked at him.

"Are you kidding me? She lied to her parent." Sebastian said as Lewis got up from his chair and went to his wardrobe and he saw an suit for the prom and Sebastian looked at him.

"Who you going to the prom?" Sebastian asked him as he looked at Sebastian before his phone rang and it was Shelby and he answered it.

"Hey gorgeous what's up." Lewis said to her as she was standing outside of the college fair.

"I'm at a college fair with my mum and there's at least four colleges that do fashion courses but that will be far from you." Shelby said to him as Sebastian looked at him confused.

"Are you saying that you're dropping high school and going to college?" Lewis asked her as she sighed softly.

"No you really think I'm going to drop out of high school and go to a university I'm not an idiot someone needs to slap your head." Shelby said to him as Sebastian slapped Lewis on the back of his head.

"She said it Lewis." Sebastian said to him as he rolled his eyes at him and they carried on the phone talking about their future together before she had to hang up and Lewis looked at Sebastian.

"She's one step ahead of us." Lewis said to him as Sebastian looked at him and shook his head at him.

"Anyway you didn't answered my question who are you going to prom with?" Sebastian asked Lewis who looked at him.

"Shelby is my date and she is going to wear her favourite dress." Lewis said to Sebastian looked at him.

"What about you? Are you taking any special girl to prom Sebastian?" Lewis asked him as he looked at him.

"I think I'll be asking Kennedy to prom." Sebastian said to Lewis who nodded at him and they were talking about that game against Stanford Sharks yet Lewis dad knocked on the door as he opened the door seeing him there.

"You got a visitor downstairs Lewis." Anthony said to him as he went from Lewis who looked at Sebastian and they went down to see Paris there with Brooklyn.

"I heard the news about Shelby leaving Brentwood and going to achieve her dream so I've been planning a leaving party for her." Paris said to him as Lewis looked at her.

"Paris one she isn't leaving Brentwood she just got here at this school two you're jealous that she is one stop further than you're and three I won't go to your fake plastic party now please my house now." Lewis snapped at her and he went from them and Sebastian raised his eyebrow at them.