𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐛𝐲 was in her bedroom after school trying to do her homework done but she heard her young siblings fighting over something next room which she went from her desk and went to their room

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐛𝐲 was in her bedroom after school trying to do her homework done but she heard her young siblings fighting over something next room which she went from her desk and went to their room.

"Guys can you stop arguing over something stupid? I have to do four assignment which are due next week." Shelby snapped them as they looked at her before she went to her room and Marie knocked on her door which she walked in.

"Shelby leave your siblings with me you focus on your homework ok." Marie said to her as she nodded at her and she was thinking about something and she heard her phone rang as it was Tiffany who she picked up.

"You didn't tell me that you go to Brentwood High School. Are you for real?" Tiffany asked her as she looked at her work.

"Yes I kept it from you because one you will tried to stop me two you will go over the top and three I think I found my Prince Charming." Shelby said to her as Tiffany gasped in happiness.

"Who is this Prince Charming?" Tiffany asked her as Shelby couldn't tell her incase she tried to get her claws into him.

"All I know is that he's really sweet and he makes me happy." Shelby said to her as Tiffany sighed happily and she heard her mum voice.

"I have to go Tiffany." Shelby said to her as she says her goodbye and she went to find her mum there as she looked at her.

"Sweetheart I wanted you to meet my boss son Matt." Marie said to her as she looked at him and he went up to her and she looked away from him yet he made her looked at him.

"Brentwood Bulldogs are going down when we face them and you will coming back to Stanford High for good." Matt warned her as she looked at him.

"I won't go back to that hellhole you and Dylan better start praying when Bulldogs beats your ass." Shelby said to him as he went from her and she looked at her mum.

"Why is he doing here?" Shelby asked her as she looked at her daughter confused.

"He's a rival to Brentwood Bulldogs." Shelby said to her as Marie rolled her eyes at her.

"Shelby just because he plays for Stanford doesn't mean I can't bring him over beside his dad has invited us to his house tomorrow night please be on your best behaviour." Marie warned her as she looked at her mother before walking to her room sighing softly.

Next evening

Marie was in the front of Matt house and Shelby didn't even want to come yet her mother forced her to come and she knocked on the door which Matt dad answered the door which he grinned at her.

"Marie you look gorgeous and Shelby you look like an angel do come in Laura Marie and her daughter Shelby are here."  Mike said to his wife who was in the kitchen and she walked out seeing Marie and Shelby there as Shelby was wearing this: