"Niklaus?" Elijah said, causing Klaus to turn around and look at him. "Maybe, you should remain here. Marcel and I will handle Junius."

"Elijah?" Klaus said.

"Niklaus? Your daughters needs you." Elijah told him. "Pull yourself together. Spend time with Luna and Trinity."

Klaus nodded in understanding and walks out of the ballroom.

"Dad?" Luna said.

Klaus, Luna and Trinity exchange looks at each other. Luna and Trinity slowly walks up to their Dad and hugs him. And Klaus gently hugs them back.

⚜️⚜️

Later on that day, in the dining room, Klaus, Luna and Trinity are sitting at a table with their beignets.

"Hey, Dad? Can you show me some painting techniques?" Trinity asked.

"Sure." Klaus said.

"You paint, Trinity?" Luna asked, taking a bite out of her beignet.

"Yeah, sometimes. I paint abstract." Trinity said.

And then, Marcel slowly walks inside the dining room. "Hey, you guys."

"Hi, Uncle Marcel." Luna and Trinity greeted him.

"You need guys need anything, you have my phone number." Marcel said Luna and Trinity.

"We know." Trinity said.

Marcel, Luna and Trinity exchange small smiles at each other.

Klaus and Marcel exchange looks at each other.

"Luna? Trinity? I'll be back, sweethearts." Klaus said, getting up and walks away.

And Marcel follows Klaus into the courtyard.

"Have you had anything?" Klaus asked.

"Elijah and Vincent are at the abandoned train depot. Junius is in a cell room." Marcel told Klaus.

"Well, let's go then." Klaus said, walking away.

"Elijah said he'll handle this." Marcel said, walking after Klaus.

And Klaus becomes aggravated and turns around to look at Marcel. "I don't care what Elijah said?! Junius killed my wife. It's been a few days since Christy's funeral. I held her dead body in my arms. She was already dead the second Junius silt her throat. And now, Luna and Trinity are motherless."

"I loved Christy too. We all did. She was my best friend. But you can't become unhinged right now." Marcel said to Klaus.

"Take me to Junius. Now." Klaus told Marcel.

Klaus and Marcel walks away.

⚜️⚜️

ABANDONED TRAIN DEPOT

That afternoon, Klaus, Elijah, Marcel and Vincent slowly walks up to the cell room where Junius is sitting on the bench.

"The hoodie cloaked cape suits you." Klaus said, bitterly.

"I sense that you are bitter and vengeful." Junius said to Klaus and looks at him. "It's within you."

"As much as I would love to see you rot in this cell room, but I have a question for you." Klaus said.