THE AGREEMENT

THE AGREEMENT

THIS JOINT VENTURE AGREEMENT (the "Agreement") made and entered into this day of 27 September, 2023 (the "Execution Date")
BETWEEN

Mr Elliot Charles Truman of Truman & Sons Import and Export LTD

OF THE FIRST PART

and

Miss Juliette Alison St. James of Goulding Company LTD

OF THE SECOND PART

(individually the "Member" and collectively the "Members)

BACKGROUND:

A. The Members wish to enter into an association of mutual benefit and agree to jointly participate and invest in the Agreement.
B. The Members wish to enter into a mutual understanding and joint venture (the "Venture") in accordance to the laws of the Country of England. The rights and obligations of the Members will be provided under the common law.
C. The Terms and Conditions of this Agreement are solely for the purpose of the Venture and clarity for the Members on their roles and contributions to the Venture. If, at any point, either or both parties terms are in breach of breaking the laws of the Country of England, or the other Member deems one of the personal terms and conditions have broken or breech the laws of the Country of England, the Venture will cease with immediate effect and the Agreement will be void.

IN CONSIDERATION OF and as a condition of the Members entering into this Agreement and other valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is acknowledged, the parties to this Agreement agree as follows:

Formation:

1. By this Agreement the Members enter into a joint Venture in accordance to the laws of the Country of England. The rights and obligations of the Members will be provided under the common law.

Name:

2. The name of the Venture will be known as Engagement until after the point that legal documents are signed to indicate otherwise, from that point (date to be agreed upon by the Members at a later date) the Venture will be referred to as Marriage.

Purpose:

3. The excusive purpose of the Venture will be as follows:
Mr Elliot Charles Truman ~ To obtain a wife, in order to fulfil his obligation to parties outside of the Agreement in order to progress further within his career.
Miss Juliette Alison St. James ~ To fulfil the role as the Member's wife, with the outcome of financial aid and cash payment for time and resources used to fulfil said role for the agreed upon length of time.

Term:

4. The Venture will begin upon signing of this document on 27 September 2023 and will continue to be affective and in full force for 1 YEAR or until terminated as provided in this Agreement.

5. In order to terminate the Venture, both parties are expected to go into 1 mediation session to see if any issues can be resolved before termination is granted.

6. If the Venture is terminated before the 1 YEAR period, due to breech of contract, no capital contribution from the First Member will be awarded to the Second Member. 

7. The Venture in no way will effect the  security or terms of either Members current occupation or the terms of their employment contract  within the company.

8. The Venture is a contractual agreement for business only and does not reflect any emotional or physical attachment between both Members. Any and all expectations of a relationship outside the Ventures terms that may be expressed by the the Second Member during the course of the Venture are non negotiable.  

Capital Contribution

First Member Mr Elliot Charles Truman will award Second Member Miss Juliette Alison St. James the agreed value of ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS (GBP) upon the end date of the Agreement (stated in the Terms)

Duties:

The agreed duties of the First Member Mr Elliot Charles Truman include but are not limited to: 

- Covering any and all financial  expense made by Second Member Miss Juliette Alison St. James in order for her to fulfil her part in the Agreement. If financial aid is not available at the first instance for the Second Member, this can be claimed back from the First Member at a later date.

- Provide suitable accommodation for both parties, whether that be at a shared residence or separately from one another. 

- To to keep to the terms of the Venture with discretion. 

The agreed duties of the Second Member Miss Juliette Alison St. James include but are not limited to: 

- Attending functions, gala's and business events selected by the First Member  to reinforce the Venture.

- To be presented in public in a way that the First Member deems appropriate, this will include a provided wardrobe of the First Member's choosing, regular beauty therapy and access to a local gym of the Second Member's choice. 

- To behave in a manner that is respectful and regardful of the First Member at all times. 

- To to keep  to the terms of the Venture with discretion. 

By signing this document, both Members agree to the above terms and conditions of the Agreement. 

Mr Elliot Charles Truman

Signed ________________    Date: ________________

Miss Juliette Alison St. James

Signed ________________ Date: ________________